BY YANKEE CANDLE

• THEY NEED A BLACKBERRY PIE SCENT OR DO THEY HAVE IT ALRE...2 Answers
ERIC G.
Oakland
APPLE & CINNAMON SMELL SOME AS YOU GET HOME FEELING ITS NOTHING LIKE IT EVEN THOUGHT I RATHER OTHER SCENTS BUT APPLE CINNAMON WAS 1 OF THE FIRST ONES I STARTED WITH THOUGHT I WAS DOING SOMETHING WITH THAT SMELL ALL OVER THE ROOM LOL
Laurilee N.
Louisville, KY
All of Yankee products are wonderful. I use a Yankee plug-in in my classroom and it really covers the entire room. I think the cinnamon and sugar is a soothing smell and calms the room.
Kelly E.
I have the candle version of this scent, and it smells so good. It makes me hungry for cinnamon rolls, though, so I have to use it cautiously. :)
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Julia C.
One of my favorite Yankee scents, in my car, I am in love. I really don't like the smells of most of the generic in-car air fresheners but this gives my fourth-hand Peugeot new life 😂
ERIC G.
Oakland
THEY NEED A BLACKBERRY PIE SCENT OR DO THEY HAVE IT ALREADY ?