BY YANKEE CANDLE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The absolutely true and wonderfully strong scent of fresh cut pine boughs - Relaxing. Don't let their little size fool you! Our famous Housewarmer Sampler Votive Candles are powerfully fragrant with our true-to-life scents. They're surprisingly long burning, too: up to 15 hours each in a proper candle holder. Try grouping them in the same scent, or with a complementary choice. Yankee Candle Christmas Wreath Single Votive #YANK-VOT-CHRISTW - Yankee Votive Candles see more...

Review (1)
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Wow! I'm surprised that this little one hasn't been rated! I love this candle scent for the holidays. It gives my home a warm, cozy, cheerful, and loving vibe. My guest notice the scent while standing outside the front door. Some guest even ask me if my tree is really. I enjoy the scent mostly all year around. It last a very long time and the scent lingers even after hours after being off. It was not pricey at all! I do recommend it.