Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

Is this a comforting scent??
does this candle smell kinda natural or is it an uber fake cloying smell?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Are you tired of my Yankee Candle reviews😂 I wasn't joking when I say I am a junkie for these candles! This Christmas Cookies candle smells like you are literally baking cookies😋😋 Any candle from Yankee is long lasting and amazing! Definitely recommend you try them
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by Dina H.
Very yummy smell. The scent is powerful in a good way. It smells like delightful Christmas cookies. I don’t think I need to mention that yankee candles are on high end for price. That’s usually why I only get them as gifts. But when I am lucky enough to get one, I’m quite pleased. So I would absolutely recommend this candle.
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by Reina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
What a nice little candle! It smells so good like an actual Christmas cookie lol. It’s one of the nicest candles I’ve ever had.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by Melissa B.
This is one of my favorite candles!! Recently we have been using a lot of Bath and Bodyworks candles, but every year this Yankee candle gets lit around Christmas time! It smells really good, like vanilla and sugar and the most delicious holiday baking. Yankee candles are affordably priced and widely available. You can find them at a lot of different stores like Kohl’s and Bed Bath and Beyond. Overall I for sure recommend this one!!
Alicia H.
1,350 reviews
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by Alicia H.
Got this wonderful candle as a gift for Christmas. It's called All is Bright and cit the Christmas theme well. It smells very clean and fresh like cotton and linens with bursts of perhaps lavender and orange. I know Yankee Candle makes great quality candles that last and burn well, so this was very nice!
Sara M.
Wheeling WV
I was recommended this scent because my favorite Yankee scent is discontinued (Buttercream). I’d have to say the associate was right, it’s as close as it gets to the old Buttercream scent! It’s pretty powerful, as the scent carries from one room the another, and one candle really is enough to nearly scent the entire (small) home.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by Jackie K.
[product:yankee-candle-christmas-cookie-jar-candles] I won’t lie- I absolutely love vanilla candles. This one is my all time favorite. It’s not too sweet. But has a very deep, rich vanilla scent. It’s absolutely, positively wonderful
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
Having the entire house smell like Christmas cookies during the holiday season is so much easier with this candle than attempting to bake. As long as the candle is taken care of properly, it will last a very long time. Being sure to trim the wick to 1/4 in before each use is very important. Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by Tanna W.
This smells a lot like vanilla so I like the smell. However, it does. It does not remind me of cookies really. [product:yankee-candle-christmas-cookie-jar-candles]
keira B.
Philadelphia, PA
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie™ uploaded by keira B.
the smell is really heavy which i dont mind because it smells good, it delivered fast, and would definitely recommend.