Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Tarts Wax Melts, Festive Scent uploaded by Elizabeth D.Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Tarts Wax Melts, Festive Scent uploaded by Pati K.Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Tarts Wax Melts, Festive Scent uploaded by Brandie R.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Buttery rich, vanilla scented, holiday sugar cookies. Simply place in a wax potpourri warmer (never add water) and light an unscented tea light below, or use one of our electric warmers. As the wax melts, the fragrance is released. Mix and match scents to create your own personal aroma blends. Provides up to 8 hours of fragrance. Sold individually, each one comes wrapped and labeled. see more...

Brandi G.
Vista, CA
Best holiday candle around! This is my go to scent and I burn it all day every day from thanksgiving to New Years
Bailey S.
Smells great , Yankee candles give a nice scent around the house. Keeps the cat room smelling good too.
Love yankee candles one of my top fav candles to buy. This smell is my favorite for christmas
Tammy L.
Kokomo, IN
Makes your house smell like freshed baked cookies. Festive with the smells of the holiday.
Amber B.
Camden
Nothing beats Yankee Candl or the smell of fresh cookies. Good thing this gives me both!
Freya M.
This is my favourite scent for Christmas time, it smells sweet but not to sweet, I really love the smell of this candle! Yankee candles are very high quality and even tho there expensive they are worth it! As they a wide range of choice and they last very long. Yankee Candle Holiday Large Jar
Elizabeth D.
Dundonald road, Chesterfield
This candle smells absolutely amazing! I've had so many comments from family members on how my living room smells like Christmas when having this lit. Best candle purchase I've made.
#yankeecandle #christmasscent #love #candleaddicted #influenster
Hannah B.
My mum got me this candle last Christmas as candles are my guilty pleasure. It's small so easy to carry around with me and is such good value for money as it lasts ages. I love the smell of this but once you use it a certain amount of times the candle starts smelling like smoke and burning which is when I chuck it away. I loved this scent in particular and if they sell it again this year I'll repurchase
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
This is my favorite scent for the Christmas time. It smells sweet but no too sweet. I really love the smell. Yankee candles are very high quality and although they are quite expensive are worth it as they have an amazing shade range and they last a very long time.
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Love how long Yankee candles last but sometimes can't justify the price when there are good high street dupes that smell exactly the same