Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie 22-oz. Candle Jar, Lt Yellow uploaded by Mariam A.Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie 22-oz. Candle Jar, Lt Yellow uploaded by libby L.Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie 22-oz. Candle Jar, Lt Yellow uploaded by Portia T.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Sure to be a holiday favorite, this Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie candle jar features a memorable blend of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter and sugar. Sweet scent 6.6"H x 4"W x 4"D 22-oz. Glass, paraffin wax Burns up to 110 - 150 hours One wick Wipe clean Size: One size. Color: Lt Yellow. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Alright y’all this candle is my favorite of all kind! I adore the smell of it always puts me in a good mood no matter the time of year! I love how long lasting it is! I’ve had the same candle for about 5 months now and yes I burn it very often! I really enjoy this! The only thing I would change is the price is a little expensive for me.
Mariam A.
Best candle ever I totally loved it it smells exactly like cookies . I totally recommend it for sweet lovers and it's very affordable also will totally buy it again
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I love Yankee Candles. My favorite one for the Christmas season is Christmas Cookie. These candles last a long time and smell fantastic. I'm always getting compliments on how nice my home smells. I would definatly recommend this candle.
Ciara N.
Rome, NY
This is my all time favorite candle! Not only does Yankee candle have the best smelling candles but they burn for endless hours and burn evenly! I Would never buy any other candles, it’s just not worth it!
FB: B.
Orlando , FL
I purchased this a while back because it was one of the companies favs and so I smelled it in the store and atomically bought it. Long Lasting Scent
libby L.
Crawley down, Crawley
I always tend to stick to the same scents when it comes to yankee candles (clean cotton, fluffy towels and warm blanket) but I received this one for my birthday yesterday and OMG!! it smells like vanilla cookie dough, it’s the perfect Christmas scent and it’s beautiful and so strong even when burning!
I love Yankee candles. They smell so nice. This is my favourite scent. Perfect at Christmas time. The scent fills the room in under 10 minutes. They are more expensive than other candles but worth the money as they have a long burn time and the scents are strong. Would definitely recommend.