Yankee Candle: Cherries on Snow Scented Small Jar uploaded by member-45f5b3a42

BY NONE

Yankee Candle has become the world's most-recognised name in the candle business and the best loved candle brand by sharing a passion for fragrance in every product we bring to market. The majority of our candles are made by master chandlers (candlemakers) in our advanced manufacturing facilities in Massachusetts USA. see more...

Yankee Candle: Cherries on Snow Scented Small Jar
I absolutely loveee this scent. I always have different candles for different seasons and for the past three years I've had this scent burnjng in my room, it's just such a calming winter smell that never gets old, plus it's not too strong but it's also not faint so it's the perfect candle:)
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love this smell! My best friend recommended that I buy it for a secret santa gift and the receiver turned out to not like if leaving me with the candle and I couldn't be happier. It smells like candy and I'm so ready to get more next year!