BY YANKEE CANDLE #84 in Spa Accessories

Katherine L.
Mililani, HI
Absolutely LOVE this product. They leave a wonderful aroma in your car, especially the Cinnamon ones during the winter.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Rachel S.
Warren, OH
I prefer this type of air fresheners over the jar ones! Sun and Sand is the best scent made by Yankee Candle. It takes you away to a warm beach!!
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Kelly H.
I love these vent sticks. They last a long time and the sun & sand sent makes me feel like I'm at the beach.
Margarita M.
Decatur, GA
Love these !! Leaves your carsmellinh amazing ... Smells lie these a candle in the car my favorite sent is pink sand
Alyson D.
Annapolis, MD
Love this, leaves my car smelling like summer all year long. The scent last and does not smell artificial.
Natalie T.
Live Oak, FL
Smells great! I love this product. Deff. will use in days to come and so should you!!
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing can even begin to describe these , they smell great and leave everything fresh and smelly perfect!
Perris F.
Lansdale, PA
The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it's on the pricey side. But I love this!! They last a while and they smell so good!