BY YANKEE CANDLE #64 in Spa Accessories

Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
My favorite Yankee scent now in a car vent freshener! Get out! Yankee killed it with this one! Super easy to use and with competitive pricing comparedmtomother air freshener brands. You get 4 vent clips that early slide over your air vents and they don't fall out like the other ones so no searching for them
Catherine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only air freshener I use for my car. It's so easy to use just pop them in your vents and go. It doesn't look weird like the normal air freshener you have to hang from your rear view or find a place in your car for. The scent is really awesome too!
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite car scent for the summer! It smells like sunscreen and the beach. Perfect for a work stay-cation when you just want to be out in the sun. I re-purchase this scent every summer because I just can't get enough. I would definitely recommend!
Ariel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these sticks because they keep my car smelling fresh. Every time I get in my car, even if I haven't used it in a while, it smells clean. The sticks don't last very long but they are cheap and easy to replace.
Stacy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also had some of these & didn't have a great experience. They smell great at first - but then they smell like nothing. Car air freshener is not their specialty.
Sara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this scent and I love the vent sticks. They are long lasting and subtle enough that its not gross and over powering but the scent is still there
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Yankee Candle products they have amaizing powerful long lasting sents and let me say you can have one candle in your one or two bedroom home and smell it all over the entire house and these vent clips no matter what sent when you open your car doors the ppl next to passing by or around will smell and ask . #ILoveYankeeCandle
Lee H.
My favorite scent of all! So summery and beachy, but not overwhelming. The design is sleek and cute. The scent doesn't last very long in the sticks, maybe a week or two. The hanging car jars last longer from my experience.
cortney s.
Bristol, VA
Smells like the beach! If I close my eyes it's almost like I'm sitting by the waves! Yankee Candle is simply the best! These have lasted in my car for over a month...long lasting!
brianna b.
Raleigh, NC
This isn't my favorite smell but being a weight lifter and going to the gym this is perfect with the sweat and just ugh.. I love it cuz i just turn my AC I'm already hot sooo and its just relaxing