BY YANKEE CANDLE

Amber D.
Moyock, NC
Smells fantastic but doesn't last long. I like how convenient it is, but I'm not impressed with longevity. The scent is great and it's very inexpensive, so using more than one wouldn't really be inconvenient unless you don't like the look of then.
Anna P.
I used these in my car and they only gave off a smell for about one day. The scent I got I did not like at all so it was good that I they didn’t last long i guess. Seemed like a waste of money to me.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Smells so good! Price is cheap so that’s great. The smell lasts for about 2 weeks to a month. I like to change mine after 2 weeks for the best smelling car. I also like that I don’t have to hang anything up on my mirror.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
I love all Yankee Candle products they have amaizing powerful long lasting sents and let me say you can have one candle in your one or two bedroom home and smell it all over the entire house and these vent clips no matter what sent when you open your car doors the ppl next to passing by or around will smell and ask . #ILoveYankeeCandle
Lee H.
My favorite scent of all! So summery and beachy, but not overwhelming. The design is sleek and cute. The scent doesn't last very long in the sticks, maybe a week or two. The hanging car jars last longer from my experience.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These are amazing for the car. You can put just 1 in the vent and your entire car will smell amazing for weeks at a time. Yankee Candle has such amazing smells so all the smells are great choices. They last forever and do a great job, plus the little candle design looks extra cute.
Catherine K.
This is the only air freshener I use for my car. It's so easy to use just pop them in your vents and go. It doesn't look weird like the normal air freshener you have to hang from your rear view or find a place in your car for. The scent is really awesome too!
Giselle M.
Gastonia , NC
This is my favorite car scent for the summer! It smells like sunscreen and the beach. Perfect for a work stay-cation when you just want to be out in the sun. I re-purchase this scent every summer because I just can't get enough. I would definitely recommend!
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
My favorite Yankee scent now in a car vent freshener! Get out! Yankee killed it with this one! Super easy to use and with competitive pricing comparedmtomother air freshener brands. You get 4 vent clips that early slide over your air vents and they don't fall out like the other ones so no searching for them
Ariel S.
I love these sticks because they keep my car smelling fresh. Every time I get in my car, even if I haven't used it in a while, it smells clean. The sticks don't last very long but they are cheap and easy to replace.