BY YANKEE CANDLE #64 in Spa Accessories

Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good! Price is cheap so that’s great. The smell lasts for about 2 weeks to a month. I like to change mine after 2 weeks for the best smelling car. I also like that I don’t have to hang anything up on my mirror.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Yankee Candle products they have amaizing powerful long lasting sents and let me say you can have one candle in your one or two bedroom home and smell it all over the entire house and these vent clips no matter what sent when you open your car doors the ppl next to passing by or around will smell and ask . #ILoveYankeeCandle
Lee H.
My favorite scent of all! So summery and beachy, but not overwhelming. The design is sleek and cute. The scent doesn't last very long in the sticks, maybe a week or two. The hanging car jars last longer from my experience.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It is my all time favorite scent from yankee candle. It is so sweet and inviting. It is my go to scent and I always go back to it. I love it.
Rachel S.
Warren, OH
I prefer this type of air fresheners over the jar ones! Sun and Sand is the best scent made by Yankee Candle. It takes you away to a warm beach!!
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Perris F.
Lansdale, PA
The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it's on the pricey side. But I love this!! They last a while and they smell so good!
Katherine L.
Mililani, HI
Absolutely LOVE this product. They leave a wonderful aroma in your car, especially the Cinnamon ones during the winter.
brianna b.
Raleigh, NC
This isn't my favorite smell but being a weight lifter and going to the gym this is perfect with the sweat and just ugh.. I love it cuz i just turn my AC I'm already hot sooo and its just relaxing
cortney s.
Bristol, VA
Smells like the beach! If I close my eyes it's almost like I'm sitting by the waves! Yankee Candle is simply the best! These have lasted in my car for over a month...long lasting!