Yankee Candle Car Jar Hanging Air Freshener Vanilla Lime Scent uploaded by Hailey K.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Car Jar Hanging Air Freshener Vanilla Lime Scent

Start your review of Yankee Candle Car Jar Hanging Air Freshener Vanilla Lime Scent!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shradha P.
Absecon, NJ
Love this candle so much!! Want to buy so many more!! It smells so good! I use it every single time and wouldn’t go without it. I recommend to all my family and friends.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I love Yankee candles, but this smell didn't last that long. Not even a month. But when it did work, I would love getting into my car. It smelled so good. I think the price is a little high. Especially since it doesn't even seem to last a month. I don't buy this unless it's on sale, or given to me.
colette r.
THEY LAST FOREVER. these car scents may be pricier than ones you would find at the dollar store, but they smell more natural, less fake, and last months longer than the others. I am always impressed with the quality of yankee candle and will purchase again.
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
When I first met my husband years ago he had these in his car. A guy to has smell good things, he's a keeper! This scent takes me right back to that day so I keep the, in his car all the time! They actually last a very long time for the price you pay!!
Maddie S.
Cameron, NC
These air fresheners are so fragrant and have so many scents to choose from. I️ personally love yankee candle everything so of course these are a go to for me and my family. We highly recommend this product and every yankee candle product!!
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Smells so good and the scent is strong, but wears off quickly... if you purchased 2 a month you would have the smell all the time, but it wears off after 2 weeks - the smell is wonderful and very potent
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Love these car jar air freshners... they are super small and cute but definitely pack a punch and come in all your favorite Yankee candle scents! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for something cute but also works well
Ashley H.
This is one item I was VERY disappointed in. I'm a HUGE fan of Yankee Candles, one because I grew up in the North and two because they smell AMAZING. When I came across the car freshener I was ecstatic and quickly purchased two for each of my vehicles. I didn't mind the almost 5.00 a piece price tag because I wanted my car to smell amazing. I was very disappointed when it had been in my car all day in the hot sun and I couldn't even smell that it was hanging from my rear view mirror. I have NEVER purchased since.
Whitney C.
Knoxville, TN
I stock up on these car air freshener. A Yankee candle employee once told me to buy the bottle room spray in the same scent as the air freshener and once the air freshener loses its smell just spray some of the bottle spray on it and it's like a brand new one again! Love both products!