BY YANKEE CANDLE

Sweet and traditional, the source of the vanilla fragrance is oil extracted from tropical orchids. Hit the road with fragrance. keep your car smelling great inside with this authentic, true-to-life Yankee scent. Try it in small spaces as well, like office cubicles, closets and more. see more...

Yankee Candle Car Jar Hanging Air Freshener French Vanilla Scent
  • "I love the Yankee candle brand, they are great candles and most of them smell really good!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite car air freshener they usually last me about a month and I have so many scents I love them all" in 1 review
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Vanilla is by far my favorite candle! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend!
Nic S.
I have to have car fresheners in my car. I didn’t know yankee candles had car fresheners until I saw an ad for them. I looked at the website and noticed that a bunch of scents were on clearance so it was the perfect time to try these. I loved this smell as well as the fruity ones and food themed ones. The smell is stronger when you first put it in your car but it does linger away after a couple weeks. You do need to replace when you can’t smell it anymore. I would buy again because the scents are amazing!!
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I'm obsessed with vanilla scented candles and this one take the cake. I love how it's sweet but does smell like this scent was made in a factory. I actually feel like I put a batch of cookies in the oven. It's a very affordable price and I tend to find these at Marshals/home goods or at a yankee candle discount store near my school.
Sydney C.
These air freshers smell SO good! The Vanilla one is one of my favorites because it has a sweet but suttle smell. I like that it is shaped like a yankee candle too and perfectly fits over my mirror in my car. I do wish that it was just a little bit smaller as it can be distracting at times.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
The best. The scent lasts forever. I always buy the leather so my car smells like leather seats all the time. Lasts about 2 months. Very affordable to get rid of odor
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Love Yankee Candle car fresheners! They make my car smell delish! I love these the jars are so cute and the smell isn't overpowering. They last a good while also!
Lyndsey F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Anything vanilla scented, I'm going to love it. I am obsessed with Yankee Candle and pretty much all of their scents. The french vanilla isn't to strong, so it isn't overwhelming with that being the scent you first smell getting into the car.
Maria N.
I love this Yankee Candle car freshener so much! It's my go to in the Fall/Winter time. It is very effective and log lasting which is great because these aren't necessarily cheap. I highly recommend!!
Maria G.
Victorville, CA
These are my favorite candles. Smells amazing!!. These are not to strong at all, slightly gentle. I use these through fall season. It works good and you can smell it through out the house. Its a little overpriced. I would recommend to family and friends.
Vicky C.
peterborough
Decorator Expert Level 3
I got one of these as a gift and I absolutely loved it!

I've been meaning to get some but I haven't seen any.

They smell amazing like no other freshener.

I believe they are reasonably priced
Jada B.
Regina, SK
Does the scent of the air freshener really last that long? Does anyone have a good time frame I could expect? Also are there any scents that anyone would recommend as smelling the best? I find a lot of Yankee Candle scents smell pretty bad honestly..
Barbara P.