Yankee Candle Car Jar Hanging Air Freshener Coconut Bay Scent uploaded by Casi S.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #75 in Candles

The intoxicating scent of wind-swept palms and coconut milk. Hit the road with fragrance. keep your car smelling great inside with this authentic, true-to-life Yankee scent. Try it in small spaces as well, like office cubicles, closets and more. see more...

• How long do these typically last before they lose their s...7 Answers
Yankee Candle Car Jar Hanging Air Freshener Coconut Bay Scent
  • "Oh my these little car jars smells amazing Yankee candle is a great brand but their car jars dont last long for me after about 2wks tops you smell it anymore" in 1 review
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
I LOVE the variety of scents that Yankee Candle offers in their car jar collection. Each one is strong (yet not overwhelming), and lasts up to two weeks for me. I’ve had some scents that lasted longer. The only con is that these are $5.00 a pack at your local dollar store & Walmart. (I wish they were a little bit cheaper.)
Ashlee W.
I love these cute little car air fresheners. The smells lasts for awhile and they smell incredible. I do find that they are expensive though but I do like to purchase them when Yankee candle has any sales going!
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
These smell nice, but SO STRONG. I keep the wrapping around them as long as I can because the smell is very powerful. These are a little on the expensive side so I only buy them when I get a good deal, but some of the scents are better than others, I would put these not around the mirror and maybe under a seat because they're that strong.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I'm always on the hunt for car air fresheners. I picked this up from kohls for about $1 and was not impressed over all. The smell lasted for a short period of time, now it just sits in the car as a reminder to buy a new product. You can only smell it when you actually put it close to your nose
Samm P.
Nothing beats yankee candle
... I don’t drive. But these are perfect for my closet and cupboard. One lasts up to 30 days or so and they have a fresh easy to smell every day fragrance. My clothes smell great too!
Jennifer W.
Lake Alfred, FL
I personally use the Macintosh Apple fragrance jar in my car and my house. I also use the same candle love the smell it is not to overpowering and yet it is a fresh clean smelling and subtle summer smell
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
I live Yankee candle in general but I really love their car freshners! The scents are generally strong which I like and they lost a very long time! I own so many different flavors it's ridiculous
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
I love when my car smells good. And this little car jar helps me to imagine that I'm sitting on a beach chair, listening to the waves instead of sitting in traffic, listening to my own swearing. It's small enough to be pretty inconspicuous but it's cute enough to put on display, too. And it doesn't blow around in the wind like a cardboard tree does...
Casi S.
Lodi, Ca
I just purchased this car air freshener and it smells amazing!! I absolutely love the Yankee brand car freshness, my go to has always been pink sands but there Ali's so many amazing sents I I can't choose just one favorite! Yankee candles as always is very high quality!
Ashley H.
I am so obsessed with this product!! I picked a couple of these up at Yankee Candle in the mall because they were only $1 thinking they would be like any other car freshener but these are way more scented and last longer too. I personally love the Coconut one and get compliments of how good my car smells!
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
How long do these typically last before they lose their scent?