Yankee Candle Car Gel Odor Eliminating Hanging Air Freshener, Vanilla Lime Scent

BY YANKEE CANDLE

• Whats your favorite smell from Yankees Brand?3 Answers
  • "Smells lovely but, they don't last long and you can't smell it unless it's right under your nose.." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to anyone! " in 1 review
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Being a horse trainer, mom and a vet tech can be a smelly job. Yankee candle makes my life easier by keeping my car smelling fresh and good as new! Long lasting as well, mine is going on a month now and can smell it from outside the car!
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Really love this brand. From candles to car scent it really smell super good. The brand is a lil pricey but it is worth it the smells are really strong and durable.
Eve R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like these little car things because they have them in many different smells and it leaves my car smelling very good, I haven't had a problem with this yet :)
Amber H.
These are great! I love car air freshners and these are by far my favorite ones! They smell so good! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Brooke L.
All time favorite scent! Started with the car freshener and then bought the large candle in the vanilla lime! Reminds me of summer year round
Shannon D.
This scent is amazing!!! I love it so much. I don't think that the scent last as much as the regular hanging car freshener.
tina h.
I love this scent one of my favorites ...Reminds me of summer - It has a crisp,fruity smell . Love using this in my car
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Smells pretty good but it sure doesn't last very long. i think if its in a hot car with a lot of sun it doesn't last
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this scent. I have the candle version of it and light it whenever I'm ready to take a relaxing bath.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite smell from Yankees Brand?