BY YANKEE CANDLE

Sheer ecstasy. Ripe, juicy blueberries on a bed of creamy vanilla icing is the perfect dessert topping. Our candles are made from premium grade paraffin and infused with the finest quality ingredients that deliver true-to-life scents. Each wick is hand striaghtened to ensure the best burn possible. Convenient and easy to use, our medium Housewarmer Jar Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. see more...

Emily K.
Taunton, MA
I’m burning this candle right now! It smells delicious!! Actually Berrylicious literally! It smells like assorted Berry’s but blueberry sticks out the most! It has a pretty good burn time so far, and I usually go through candles quick! Love Yankee Candle! This is a great one!
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This candle is amazing!!! I really am not a big fan of super flower scented or overly powerful candles. This is, in my opinion, not too sweet or too much scent that it gives you a headache. Yankee tends to be on the pricey side so I have a couple favorites that I purchase every once and a while.
Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend!
Alexus W.
Wilmington, DE
Berrylicious IS the BEST candle that Yankee Candle can offer. It smells so wonderful and its not an overpowering scent. I have so many of the large jars on stock at my house just in case I run out. It burns at a decent pace not to fast which is great. I would recommend any and everyone to buy these candles.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Yankee makes candles that will fill your entire house (1 level at least) with a wonderful scent just from one candle. They are a little pricier than some candles but definently worth the money for the great quality.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
The scent is amazing and one of my favorites. Very sweet and the color is good. I usually buy the 22oz jar. Very much worth the money. It is a long lasting scent
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
This is my second favorite candle from Yankee, next to "Berry Trifle'. Berrylicious gives off a great room-filling fragrance of berries (mostly blueberries) with out being overpowering. I have a major sensitivity to fragrances, and this one doesn't bother me at all. If you want a great Spring/Summer scent, pick Berrylicious!!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
This is one of my favorite scents from Yankee. They used to make Blueberry scone and this is the next best scent. It fills your whole house with the sweet scent of berries. The candles burn much longer than other knock of brand candles. I highly recommend it and it continues to be a favorite!
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I can't even begin to tell just how much I love this candle. It's incredible. I always have at least 4 spares, just in case I run out of one. I have a so many Yankee Candles, but this one is my second favorite to blueberry scone. The throw is amazing too! Definitely worth every penny.
Katie R.
One of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle. Burns really clean and fills the entire room with the wonderful aroma of blueberries! These are a little pricey, but you definitely get your monies worth as they last forever.