Yankee Candle Berrylicious [Concentrated Room Spray] uploaded by Christina R.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Elleda P.
Elleda P.
This is my sisters favorite for her room. It keeps it smelling nice always, (even when it's a massive mess).
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
This has such a perfectly strong throw to it! It smells like a blueberry pie freshly cooked.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Review for: Berrylicious [Concentrated Room Spray]
Yankee candles are my favorite candle of all time. Berrylicious is one of my many favorite scents!! I always hit the store or website when they have a sell so I can stock up!!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Review for: Berrylicious [Concentrated Room Spray]
Very inexpensive for the amount of time it lasts, I have a big family and we used this item in the bathroom and it really did help! Smelled just like blueberry's and lasted for a while, if you can get your hands on coupons then you have yourself an even greater buy. I just love it!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Review for: Berrylicious [Concentrated Room Spray]
All I have to say is "mmmm!" This scent is so delicious and my favourite Yankee Candle scent! I've owned it in the room spray and one of the vent car jars. So yummy and fruity! My only issue is if you spray it in a stinky bathroom it kind of changes the scent to something comparable to cough medicine (which is okay if you're weird like me and don't mind that scent).