Yankee Candle Balsam & Cedar 20oz Jar Candle, Green uploaded by Angela Y.Yankee Candle Balsam & Cedar 20oz Jar Candle, Green uploaded by Riley R.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Balsam, aromatic cedar wood, and juniper berry blend together in a fresh forest scent. The traditional design of the signature jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, the large Housewarmer(R) Jar Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. see more...

Angela Y.
This is my favorite around Christmas time. I usually put up a Fake Christmas tree, down fall is that there is no fresh balsam scent. This gives my home that Christmas tree smell. I love the tumbler style candles. Seems like a more classic design than the jar style, which is nice for a country style decor. Burns a very long time. Highly scented so this lingers through the house.
Traci S.
Yankee Candle Balsam and Cedar is the favorite scent in our home. I'm sure most would use this around Christmas time, but we use it year round. There is something so refreshing and comforting about the scent. And it does an excellent job of filling the room.
Irina V.
Denver, CO
It smells like Christmas year-round with this scent burning. Yankee Candles are by far the BEST candles in the game. They are long lasting and smell AMAZING.

This scent is one of my all time favorites. I buy these at either Bed Bath & Beyond or at the Yankee Candle store.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This smells just like Christmas!!! It is so sweet and fruity. It is my go to candle in the wintertime. đź’–đź’–đź’–
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Great robust smell while still earthy. Burns for a long time. This is a quality candle
Laura S.
Whites Lake, NS
this scent is perfect for winter! I use it starting from november through to spring. Not too offensive, it makes your whole house smell like christmas!