BY YANKEE CANDLE

There's cool summer refreshment in this tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango. Use Yankee Candle(R) Fragrance Spheres(tm) beads to neutralize odors and leave behind the Yankee Candle(R) fragrance you have grown to love. Fragrance Spheres(tm) beads are perfect for use in the laundry room, bathroom, or any room where a candle is not convenient. Fragrance will last for up to 45 days. see more...

Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze(tm) Fragrance Spheres(tm)is my favorite yankee candle scent! I love the idea of this, but it is really only suitable for a small room such as a bathroom. I used it in my dorm room and only vaguely smelled it.
Susan N.
Monroe
We have one of these in every bathroom in our house. The spheres really last and are safe to have around even with cats who knock over everything! The scent Bahama Breeze is this awesome fruity smell that makes me think of a tropical vacation.
Brittany H.
I love these! I always like to make my closet smell good with this. Whenever these are on sale, I always buy 3 of this and 3 of the apple scent. I have 3 or 4 of this one now. I have one of these open now in my closet.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I can't smell it...

I love this scent in Yankee but I popped the sphere in my tiny bathroom and there is literally no smell off of it unless you put your nose to it. I like the idea of it and its not expensive to try but id maybe try a different scent next time to see if it is any different.