BY YANKEE CANDLE

Neutralize odors and enjoy great, true-to-life fragrances with a Yankee Candlevent clip. Fill your vehicle with a refreshing tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango. Use vent clips in any vehicle air vent and fill the air with authentic Yankee® fragrance Blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango Each vent stick provides continuous fragrance for up to two weeks Imported see more...

Taylor W.
These make my car smell fantastic, but they do not last as long as they claim too. And you really only smell it if you are sitting right by the air vents. They're pretty affordable, though, so I would say a decent product for the price!
Savannah W.
I like the idea of these but I couldn't smell them in my vehicle unless I have my air conditioner on or the heater. I was hoping to be able to get in my car and have a pleasant smell but unfortunately that wasn't the case and I have 2 of them in my suv. The scent is good as well as the price. But I wouldn't repurchase.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Smell great when you take them out of the package but once I put them in my truck I could no longer smell them. They scent is not there. I find Febreeze clips work much better and are half the price. Although I will say they do stay in the vents unlike other brands like woodwick etc
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
So obsessed with these vent clips! Perfect summer scent! These last along time and make your car smell like a tropical paradise!
Leah K.
Port Elgin , LA
I was extremely disappointed with the Bahama Breeze vent clips. They didn't have any scent throw at all, even in my car (which is clearly a small space). I used 4 at once and didn't notice any scent. I would not repurchase or recommend.