Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze Hanging Air Freshener uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

There's cool summer refreshment in this tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango. Hit the road with fragrance. keep your car smelling great inside with this authentic, true-to-life Yankee Candle scent. Try it in small spaces as well, like office cubicles, closets and more. see more...

Wendy C.
My favorite car air fresheners!!!

I rotate through different scents but this is one of my favorite scents. Itā€™s smells so yummy,tropical and beachy!! They do last sometimes longer then 30 days.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
Love this car air freshener! Yankee candle always has the best scents and it lasts for a long time! It is a great product for its value. I love how good this makes my car smell. I would recommend this to others!
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
Bahama Breeze hanging air fresher for my car leaves my car smelling fresh and the fragrance last a long time. It could be used as a year round fragrance but I like to use this fragrance during the summer time because it makes me think of the beach and brings back memories of my visit to the Bahamas. Yankee Candle car freshers are the best in any fragrance.

Aubriana N.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
Yum! Is all I have to say about this product. It makes my car smell like at the beach, even when it's chilly outside. (; Definitely effective at keeping my car smelling great. Price is very affordable. I would absolutely recommend. āœØ
Danielle W.
Weymouth, MA
I got this as a gift for Easter and I love it! My car smells absolutely amazing because of these! I got a few of the other tropical scents as well and I enjoy all of them. A little pricey but worth it
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
This is my absolute FAVORITE car air freshener scent! It lasts a really long time and smells amazing! Very summery and nice! I buy these in bulk whenever I see them because they are hard to come by
Lindsay P.
I have this for my car. I love the smell it leaves my car smelling like a beach. Doesn't last long enough though. Have to switch out every two weeks.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Rebecca S.
Scarborough
This scent is just a holiday! I absolutely love it, it's such a fresh smelling scent! If you like fresh breezy scents definetly try this one out! My car always smells like a holiday and they are affordable to buy in packs of 3 so you have some back ups!Ā
I love Yankee candles as they have nice scents and last for ages. The car fresheners are no different. Affordable and good value. The scents last longer than other car air fresheners. Would definitely recommend.