Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze Concentrated Room Spray, Fruit Scent

by none

There's cool summer refreshment in this tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango. About Concentrated Room Spray: Freshen any space instantly. Our Concentrated Room Sprays contain odor neutralizing compounds that will fill a room with your favorite scent for up to 4 hours with just 2 sprays. Press down on the top to deliver a metered, consistent amount of

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze Concentrated Room Spray, Fruit Scent!
How would you rate this product?
If you love fruity smells then this is for you! I personally find the scent overwhelming and too strong, especially after bathroom use. I have used this product for bathroom use and to spice up the smell of a room.
Cleveland, OH
Love candles,wax,sprays all that smell good lol this spray is AWESOME I love it and have multiple scents.
Fresh, yet sweet. Probably the best way to describe Bahama Breeze. Feels like Iโ€™m holiday when I spray this, sun baring down, cocktail in hand...really nice and summery. I stock up whenever I can on these sprays.