Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze Car Jar Air Fresheners

by Yankee Candle

What is your favorite car jar scent?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze Car Jar Air Fresheners!
Davie, FL
I love yankee candle for the candles. The air freshener’s and jars for the cars do not keep the smell long at all. Just my personal opinion.
Tucson, AZ
These smell sooo good! If your a yankee candle fan or even just a candle fan, you have to try these.
Wartrace, TN
I really wonderful sleep not really consistent with the name I would say it’s more of a fresh laundry mixed with like a fresh spring field
Orient, OH
I’ve been obsessed with yankee candle products for as long as I can remember. Their scents are amazing and they last. The candles have a great burn time and I like the car scents as well. Worth the price.
I love this air freshener for my car. As soon as I step foot into my car, I smell the wonderful scent of tropical breeze. It's a combination of a fruity and beachy smell, the best of both worlds. I always get compliments about how good my car smells. Great price and the scent lasts about a month!
Plaquemine, LA
It smelled really good. It lasted awhile in the car and it took away all odors. I use these all the time
Mankato, MN
This is my favorite air freshener!! It smells like I am at the beach and the smell is not too strong!! It stays in my car for a long time and I always get compliments when people get into my car!! Love these
Cincinatti, OH
This scent is awesome.ive got so many compliments on it from friends riding in my car.the warms it and made the whole car smell awesome..
Oceanside, CA
It smells pretty good and adds that refreshing smell to my car. The smell sure last a while. Affordable too.
Freedom, PA
I believe there was a gel like substance inside the plastic candle shape that hang from the viser with a stretchy string. It was alittle overpowering at first but I liked the scent. I would find myself trying to pull it apart after almost 2 weeks because the smell faded. I only managed to completely break the plastic. The product wasn't worth the price, it didn't last long enough.