BY YANKEE CANDLE

Get rid of odors and give any space an instant burst of fragrant freshness! Our concentrated room spray combines the best of both worlds - authentic, true-to-life Yankee Candle fragrance and a special odor eliminating agent. 1.5 oz. see more...

• Anyone tried the room sprays from yankee candle? Are they...2 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?2 Answers
  • Can I get these in a store? What are they like? Does the ...2 Answers
Yankee Candle AUTUMN WREATH Concentrated Room Spray

Start your review of Yankee Candle AUTUMN WREATH Concentrated Room Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bryan
Very pleasant scent that doesn’t come off as cloying or cheap. It smells like autumn, truly. Deep and spicy but not fake - that’s the best way to describe this. Yankee Candle does scent well- they are ten best!
Dartmouth
I love these room sprays. Beware that they are STRONG. You only need the tiniest spray in a small room. The sprayer is great; it mists and doesn’t leave droplets all over the place. Definitely recommend!
I absolutely love this spray! The smell definitely has the season in the can feel! It gives your room the warm homey feel. Love it! The only downfall for me was the scent didn’t last as long as I wanted! It’s a great little tool especially when guests are coming over!
Kilgore , TX
Fresh and a great way to feel fall without stepping outside. A little goes a long way and last a good time. Yankee candle is the way to go when you want your house or car smelling awesome!
Lebanon
I love this product! This is a long lasting spray that definitely doesn’t have any cons and not too much I could say you could improve it! I have several of these I keep in the bathroom! A tad pricey for the amount but still definitely worth purchasing!!
eglin florida
If i ever run out of the car fresheners i always have one of these in my glove box easy to store with a cheap price i recommend 10/10 wouldn’t change anything about this product
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
the only room spray i have used and the only i will ever use. I am usually a candle fan but this product right here made me a believer. stays long enough for you to spray it before any visit comes over until they leave and a little goes a long way!
Fallbrook, CA
Very strong smell you will only need to use a small amount for the entire house. Literally one spray in two rooms will waft all through your the house. It is perfect but doesn’t mask bad smells well just blends with them.
This is my favorite scent that Yankee candle provides in that room spray. It is very concentrated and lasts a long time. It is somewhat affordable compared to high priced brands and lasts a long time. I would recommend it to others especially around the holiday time when they spray is so popular.
a little bit goes a long way with this product. the smell disperses trough the entire house. in the fall and winter i like to use this particular scent. it’s a fair price for this product in my opinion.
Who have like this? Is this good
Liberty , KY
I love fall smells. Does this last? Is it worth buying? Or is Glade brand better? I like things with a lasting fragerence.
San Diego, CA
Is the smell overwhelming?
Fort Mill, SC
Anyone tried the room sprays from yankee candle? Are they good or too strong?
Can I get these in a store? What are they like? Does the scent last?

Yankee Candle AUTUMN WREATH Concentrated Room Spray

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email