Yankee Candle AUTUMN WREATH Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Jazmin M.Yankee Candle AUTUMN WREATH Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Shelia P.Yankee Candle AUTUMN WREATH Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Mary M.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #13 in Air Fresheners

Get rid of odors and give any space an instant burst of fragrant freshness! Our concentrated room spray combines the best of both worlds - authentic, true-to-life Yankee Candle fragrance and a special odor eliminating agent. 1.5 oz. see more...

• Do these work just as good as the ones from bath and body works?2 Answers
  • Hello, how much is this product? 1 Answers
  • how long does the scent last in your room ?2 Answers
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
I like to use this around thanksgiving and the holidays. Constantly reminding my mom to get hers at the mall in the yankee candle store. Its a little more on the expensive side but nothing that isnt worth it. The product is more expensive for a reason. The scent lasts as long as any name brand candle. And smells great of not better. Never dissapointing when repurchasing this.
Miranda V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! ūüėć
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
Yankee Candle room sprays are such a great way to freshen your space. One spray will fill an entire room. It's a great small gift or stocking stuffer at Christmas. It's also small enough to keep in your purse for those moments a public bathroom needs a spray of freshness.
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
I love the Yankee Candle room sprays! They leave a long lasting scent but it‚Äôs never too overpowering. I just wish the bottle were bigger. They definitely help freshen up any room. Little more expensive than your average room spray but nothing too out of reach.
Shelby R.
Bowling green
I do not normally use room sprays, but if I need a quick burst of freshness this is always my go to. I like using essential oil’s in other places in my home, but there is nothing better than this perfect fall sent in my living room in the evenings.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Love this spray it is longer lasting and smells amazing! Affordable and great for cars,houses and bathrooms, these are a must if you don't like leaving candles burning and these would make great gifts! Would recommend
Alma S.
Brandon
E COMPRADO ESTE PRODUCTO EN ESPRAY , VELAS ETC.. ME GUSTA MUCH√ćSIMO. TIENE UNA GRAN GAMA DE SELECCIONES DE AROMA . LO √öNICO ES QUE LO ENCUENTRO UN POCO CARO EN ALGUNAS TIENDAS. PARA COMPRARLO VE MEJOR A WALMART.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
This air freshener does its job. Some may like the scent, but I find it too overwhelming and almost noxious. I recommend you give this a try, but note that the smell may not be to your liking.
Amy W.
Carrollton
The product smells nice but the scent is very strong. I have yet to find a balance of how much spray is enough. It is very concentrated and doesn't seem to move around the room well
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
This product smells like crisp and warm It's Ah-Mazing. It doesn't have that chemical perfume smell and is perfect for freshening up your clothing for a light fragrance that lasts all day
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
I love fall smells. Does this last? Is it worth buying? Or is Glade brand better? I like things with a lasting fragerence.
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
Do these work just as good as the ones from bath and body works?
Vanessa O.
What scent is this really? Is it like a cinnamon and apple of a spice ?
Taylor P.
Russell Springs, KY
How often do you have to keep using, to keep up the smell?
Amy S.
west milton, OH
how long does the scent last in your room ?