BY YANKEE CANDLE

Give your home a warm and welcoming scent with this Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath candle jar, featuring a seasonal blend of leaves and cinnamon apples. Spicy scent 6.6"H x 4"W x 4"D Glass, cotton, paraffin wax 22-oz. Burns up to 110 - 150 hours One wick Wipe clean Size: One size. Color: Dark Brown. Gender: Unisex. see more...

kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with candles. I have so many candles around my house it is insane. Yankee Candles are great and I LOVE the smell of Autumn but one thing that I hate about them is the price. I buy so many candles that I just don't buy these much anymore because they go so fast and they are not cheap. So I would recommend if you love candles but are not on a budget.
Pilar P.
Dallas, TX
Es agradable al olfato su mezcla de ingrdientes deja un acojedor aroma a hojas canela y manzana en el hogar no saca humo dura mucho se quema pareja no se apaga el embase es muy práctico lo sierro cuando no la quiero tener prendida es segura cuando hay bebés ó niños pequeños en casa
Holli O.
Hobart
 Honestly I love these candles. I love the scent when it is September. I will say though I believe the product is a little crazy. The candles to last a while. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. Pretty much the scandal is amazing the only downfall is The pricing
Jill W.
I simply cannot say enough good things about this scent! It is my fall-time obsession! It is CONSTANTLY burning in my house for months on end. (I seriously stock up every year!) The candles are packaged in durable glass jars and have a surprisingly long burn-time.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Leaves your entire house smelling amazing you can place on a warmer and have your house smelling amazing for weeks it's pricey but worth the purchase !
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Beautiful smelling candle. These last forever. And when the wick runs out you can put it on a wax warmer and use the rest.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I love burning candles in my home and smelling the scent. Especially when it's cool out and you can't open the windows.
Chloe S.
This smells amazing and makes me feel at home. My dad loved it and is planning on buying so many more.