BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath Tumbler Home - Misc More for the Home - Home Decor - Candles & Home Fragrance see more...

Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath
  • "I can only seem to find this scent around the holiday season, which is a shame since this is my favorite scent to fill the home with." in 1 review
  • "I also feel they are safer because the tea light goes out by itself." in 1 review
  • "They seem to burn for a long time before they are completely melted and I always get so many compliments on how good my house smells." in 1 review
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This is a great strong scent that they released in the fall and it has a nice homie cinnamon apple scent to it and it is a stronger sent as are most of the red and orange candles they put out at that time. It has great throw and makes you feel very cozy and is great when you're entertaining around Christmas. I bought these candles for my own enjoyment and these are my opinions only.
Amanda C.
This is the perfect candle to have burning for family get togethers in the fall. It’s so warm and inviting, really puts you in the mood for the season. It has notes of cinnamon and turning leaves and makes my house smell like Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love everything about this brand except for the price! The packaging is beautiful. This candle smells awesome, looks pretty and burns for a long time. I like to buy several of the same flavors is what I say, but it's scents and burn them throughout the house. Branson, MO outlet mall has them cheap and you can get them cheap with the coupons and magazines if you sign up for that and hit their clearance section.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Fall is here! This is my favorite candle for August and September, so crisp and fresh! The throw is great and I always take advantage of the in store promos so I have some on hand for quick gifts. Can't beat Yankee Candle.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
I personally don't like this smell but my mom does so I will buy this for her house. I do have to say when she does light this the scent is very very strong so I do recommend yankee candles because they do last. They are on the pricier end for a candle in my opinion but the quality you get for the price you pay is well worth it
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I love this candle so much! It is so relaxing and always makes my room smell amazing. I love how long it lasts and that it smells so good. I always try to grab up as many of these as I can because I like to have one in every room of my house. If you are looking for a long-lasting, amazing candle, look no further!
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
IF YOU LOVE FALL SCENT'S YOU'LL LOVE THIS. I GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THE SMELL OF THESE CANDLES. I ENDED UP BUYING A ENTIRE BASKET OF THESE CANDLES THOUGH YANKEECANDLE.COM. AND IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE PRICE THEY ARE ALWAYS HAVING A SALE OF SOME SORT, AND COUPONS ARE EASY TO FIND FOR YANKEE CANDLE.
Haley M.
If I can give this item more than 5 stars I would. I love this scent even in the summer. I have became very picky with my scents as I have gotten older and this one has stuck with me. It is expensive but lasts a long time. Wish it was made out of soy so it would last longer .
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
One of my favorite autumn smells during the fall months. I love walking into a room and smelling this candle. It is a very strong candle but is not overpowering. I also have this scent for my car scents and I love it.
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
I love this perfect fall candle. It is such a complex, warm scent that embodies fall. I'd use this candle as it starts getting much colder, during October. It wafts throughout home, filling it with the most inviting of scents.
Emmi M.
What is your favorite yankee candle?
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
Do the sent last long and are they long lasting when lit
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard Yankees candle smell amazing, how amazing are they? Does it smell the whole room up?
amina A.
Grenoble
Seems to smell aamaaaazing I need it
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
How is this candle does it smell strong ? I have the wax for my car and it's okay. Never tired the candles though