BY YANKEE CANDLE

Infuse your home with the perfect aroma of autumn with the Yankee Candle Autumn in the Park Candles. This blended scent features hints of fresh peeled apple, a dash of lemon zest, and strands of pumpkin to capture the essence of a fall afternoon. see more...

Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
I love the smell and use this on candle burner to burn evenly and last longer. I have burned them with candle before and it doesn’t burn evenly not a bad price and can usually catch a deal or on sale get one half off or buy two get one free
Rose H.
Hampton
I have been in love with this scent since last fall, I have it sitting on my desk and enjoy the scent of fall! Living in Virginia coming from Texas fall is my new favorite season and seeing the leaves change color is amazing and just having the lid off and smelling it makes me want to pull my sweaters out and start brewing coffee!
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
This candle smells so good! This is one of my favorite scents to have burning in our house during fall. It has a crisp scent to it which is perfect during fall. I think for the price these candles are great.
Melanie L.
Moreno valley, CA
My favorite candle for Halloween time!! I light it up during a cold night and get to reading. A super awesome scent that just gives you the spooky feels! A great product that I recommend to anyone!! :)
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
I love Yankee candles! My favorite or the large tumbler candles and I really like a variety of scents everything hey have for fall and the holidays smells great. The prices can be high but I usually have coupons from retail me not or the mail!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I love this candle for fall. And just in general all Yankee Candles. They burn so evenly and really do smell wonderful and they fill up the room. It's great to get them when they are sale so you can stack up without feeling too guilty on the money you spent #blackfriday
Tequila C.
I love yankee candles ! They smell soo good and are very affordable . if you don't want to spemd 22-25 dollars on a single candle i definitely recommend Yankee Candles . leaves your house smelling so good and they last a while
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love Yankee candle products. They last the longest and have the strongest smell by far. I right now have the Fuji Apple lit in my house and my house smells incredible. Go Yankee candle you rock!!
Amy A.
Autumn In The Park is one if my favorite seasonal candles by Yankee Candles. I would definitely recommend this candle to anyone who loves candles! This candle would make a great gift!
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
10/10 would recommend smell like fall and happiness and just yesss I love it so much and I got a discount on it caus my sister works there so that's a plus
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
I love yankee candles and was wondering what this one autumn in the park smells like.