BY YANKEE CANDLE #36 in Candles

Infuse a warm and welcoming ambience in your home with the Apple Pumpkin fragrance from Yankee CandleA, America's Best Loved Candle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
WebM D.
It isn't Fall without this candle, y'all!

I'm obsessed with candles & Yankee is my go to. Very richly scented, slow burning, & no nasty candle soot. No, these aren't "cheap" candles but I usually stock up during BOGO sales. Worth every penny & this scent screams fall. Just the right balance of pumpkin & apple. I'm in love.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down my favorite Yankee Candle flavor ever. It’s the perfect balance of apple and pumpkin without smelling like overpowering cinnamon, which is common in other pumpkin candles. I love lighting this candle all year round, but especially in the fall months. Yankee knows how to make their candles fill a whole room or house with their scent, without being too overpowering.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Yankee Candles are by far my favorite brand when I want to splurge on home goods. They are a little expensive - that's the only downside. The scents are amazing and they have a wide range of them (apple pumpkin just happens to be my favorite). They last a very long time and I buy them all the time.
MELISSA B.
I went to the Yankee store looking for a fall scent that was warm but not too spicy and Apple Pumpkin is perfect for that. I purchased several different candles or wax tarts last time I went to the Yankee store and this was one scent I purchased several items from.
Victoria S.
Absolutely in love with this candle, I can light it and within minutes my whole house smells. It just reminds me off fall so much. It’s a little pricey but you don’t have to burn it much so it lasts awhile. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves fall!
Mandy E.
Smells sooooo good! Just like fall spices and yummy baking! We just got this and several other fall scents to get us through the season! This is my 5yr olds favorite smell!😂 Reminds me of my granny cooking thanksgiving dinner! Crisp vand yummy-cozy fall scent!
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is THE fall scent! I know everyone likes to label pumpkin spice as it, but I cannot imagine my house not smelling like this come fall. It’s a wonderful blend of apple & pumpkin spice, that gives you a feeling of coziness. It’s also long-lasting.
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Yankee Candle is one of the best. Their candles last forever! And of course, they smell AMAZING! Since fall is right around the corner, I purchased this candle and it brings fall inside! I think the prices are affordable for what the product is.
Amali M.
This has to be Halloween in a bottle. The amazing scent makes me think of Halloween instantly. I prefer this scent to the regular apple one since It also has the added layer of pumpkin which is just too perfect. Definitely a Halloween must.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You couldn’t name a better scent for fall than this one! We have it burning in our kitchen as I type this. The smell is reminiscent of fall and i always know its fall when I smell this candle. I would definitely recommend for the season.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
What is your FAVORITE Yankee candle??😊
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?