BY YANKEE CANDLE #43 in Candles

Infuse a warm and welcoming ambience in your home with the Apple Pumpkin fragrance from Yankee CandleA, America's Best Loved Candle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large more...
Funny story, I have a tendency of sleepwalking and sometimes buying things in my sleep and not remembering. I know, annoying. I got this delivered to my door and just assumed that's what happened because this is my absolute favorite scent of their plug ins and candles. I laughed about it with my boyfriend the next day and he goes "wow, Deanna. Look at the front." He put a picture of us on there and bought it as a gift and I didn't even notice and took all the credit! 😂🤦‍♀️
Miranda V.
Review for: Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Scented Tea Light Accent Box Of 12, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; 3-Wick, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Large 2-Wick Lidded Tumbler, Candlea Housewarmera Medium 2-Wick Tumbler, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Small Classic Jar, Medium Jar Food Spice Scent Medium Jar Candles, 7Oz Tumbler, Samplers Votive Food Spice Scent Samplers Votive Candles, Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large, Fragrance Spheres more...
This is one of my favorite candles in the fall! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down my favorite Yankee Candle flavor ever. It’s the perfect balance of apple and pumpkin without smelling like overpowering cinnamon, which is common in other pumpkin candles. I love lighting this candle all year round, but especially in the fall months. Yankee knows how to make their candles fill a whole room or house with their scent, without being too overpowering.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Scented Tea Light Accent Box Of 12 more...
Both smell so good. I love Waxes and candle. Love having my house smelling good of my favorite scents. I scanned my Catching Ray's wax melt and it smells so nice. Perfect for the Summer.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Yankee Candles are by far my favorite brand when I want to splurge on home goods. They are a little expensive - that's the only downside. The scents are amazing and they have a wide range of them (apple pumpkin just happens to be my favorite). They last a very long time and I buy them all the time.
Mandy E.
Smells sooooo good! Just like fall spices and yummy baking! We just got this and several other fall scents to get us through the season! This is my 5yr olds favorite smell!😂 Reminds me of my granny cooking thanksgiving dinner! Crisp vand yummy-cozy fall scent!
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Yankee Candle is one of the best. Their candles last forever! And of course, they smell AMAZING! Since fall is right around the corner, I purchased this candle and it brings fall inside! I think the prices are affordable for what the product is.
Amali M.
This has to be Halloween in a bottle. The amazing scent makes me think of Halloween instantly. I prefer this scent to the regular apple one since It also has the added layer of pumpkin which is just too perfect. Definitely a Halloween must.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You couldn’t name a better scent for fall than this one! We have it burning in our kitchen as I type this. The smell is reminiscent of fall and i always know its fall when I smell this candle. I would definitely recommend for the season.
Brittany B.
My favorite candle and i wish i knew that when i bought it or i wouldn't be savoring the one i have. I live 30 minutes from the actual yankee candle store & factory in Deerfield, MA i went to go try and find another one two months after getting the one i have now and they had none since it was a seasonal scent. Now almost a year later and i have maybe 1/4 th left of a 3 wick candle until fall comes around and i can stock up on more! This candle makes your home smell like fresh baked goods, that feeling of warth that you just miss sometimes from when you're little on the holidays when you used to go pumpkin picking or apple picking and then spend the weekend with grandma and mom or the sisters baking just having fun. Thats what this candle reminds me of every time i light it, a lit bit of nostalgia..lol
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
What is your FAVORITE Yankee candle??😊
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?