BY YANKEE CANDLE #44 in Candles

Infuse a warm and welcoming ambience in your home with the Apple Pumpkin fragrance from Yankee CandleA, America's Best Loved Candle. see more...

Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large more...
Funny story, I have a tendency of sleepwalking and sometimes buying things in my sleep and not remembering. I know, annoying. I got this delivered to my door and just assumed that's what happened because this is my absolute favorite scent of their plug ins and candles. I laughed about it with my boyfriend the next day and he goes "wow, Deanna. Look at the front." He put a picture of us on there and bought it as a gift and I didn't even notice and took all the credit! 😂🤦‍♀️
Drew B.
Aurora
Yankee has the art of capturing a smell and placing it into wax down perfectly. Any of their candles capture scent to perfection, its mind blowing. It often has a large, bright flame, and the candle lasts quite a long time.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down my favorite Yankee Candle flavor ever. It’s the perfect balance of apple and pumpkin without smelling like overpowering cinnamon, which is common in other pumpkin candles. I love lighting this candle all year round, but especially in the fall months. Yankee knows how to make their candles fill a whole room or house with their scent, without being too overpowering.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I just love the scent of spiced apple pie and pumpkin pie, put them together and wow! You can burn this candle all year long as far as I'm concerned lol 😂 I just love it so much that I will burn it whenever I'm in the mood for it. If you love it as much as I do then I suggest you keep this one in your collection all year long, just like I do 😊😊
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Scented Tea Light Accent Box Of 12 more...
Both smell so good. I love Waxes and candle. Love having my house smelling good of my favorite scents. I scanned my Catching Ray's wax melt and it smells so nice. Perfect for the Summer.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Yankee Candles are by far my favorite brand when I want to splurge on home goods. They are a little expensive - that's the only downside. The scents are amazing and they have a wide range of them (apple pumpkin just happens to be my favorite). They last a very long time and I buy them all the time.
Jess R.
Providence , RI
Review for: Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large more...
This is one of the best fall Yankee Candle scents. It makes me think of Apple cider and pumpkin pie and Thanksgiving. The scent throw is really good on this candle and it makes my home smell warm and comforting. If you like cinnamon and fall scents you’ll definitely like this candle
Mandy E.
Smells sooooo good! Just like fall spices and yummy baking! We just got this and several other fall scents to get us through the season! This is my 5yr olds favorite smell!😂 Reminds me of my granny cooking thanksgiving dinner! Crisp vand yummy-cozy fall scent!
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Yankee Candle is one of the best. Their candles last forever! And of course, they smell AMAZING! Since fall is right around the corner, I purchased this candle and it brings fall inside! I think the prices are affordable for what the product is.
Miranda V.
Review for: Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Scented Tea Light Accent Box Of 12, Medium Jar Food Spice Scent Medium Jar Candles, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Small Classic Jar, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; Large 2-Wick Lidded Tumbler, Candlea Housewarmera Medium 2-Wick Tumbler, Candle&Reg; Housewarmer&Reg; 3-Wick, 7Oz Tumbler, Samplers Votive Food Spice Scent Samplers Votive Candles, Scented Jar 22-Ounce, Large, Fragrance Spheres more...
This is one of my favorite candles in the fall! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your FAVORITE Yankee candle??😊
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?