9 colors available

BY YANKEE CANDLE #46 in Candles

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENT!! I absolutely love it. Nothing makes my home cozier than lighting this candle and having the smell fill my entire home. I light this candle every day in the fall and winter. Yankee candle never does me wrong and I was able to get this candle on sale twice! I would definitely recommend this product. I just wish it lasted longer - guess I will have to buy the larger size!
Echo S.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm an admitted candle hoarder, and this candle is one of the main reasons I have that title. I like to have as many of this stored away as possible and I do NOT wait for the autumn to burn it!

They are pricey, but the scent throw is incredible.

The scent is warm and sweet. Really great for an inviting home feel.
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Best candle ever! Perfect sent for the holidays but also not too strong. I buy a ton of these when they are on sale so I can burn them year round. I get compliments all the time when people come to my house. They love the smell as much as I do. I also have a candle at my office. Can you tell I love this sent!?!?
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite candle to burn around the fall months. It smells so good and burns for hours. This size, is the perfect size for me. I love Yankee candles in general and find they have some of the best candles although they can be pricey I feel like it is worth it.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like these candles but the only thing I kind of have an issue with price for my personal opinion I just think that they're too pricey and I get to only buy one every year cause I just think that the pricing is too high for me but I love the smell of it
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Dallas, GA
My favorite scent for the fall. It is a little pricey, but I normally buy it when they have their buy one get one or a sale. It is pretty much fall in a candle! They last a long time and are definitely worth the money. Highly recommend. Especially this scent.
Ivette G.
Ivette G.
Owings mills, MD
Waoo was my first time buying a yankee candle and I can't believe that only one candle is enough for the whole house, before have to buy plenty of candles for each room, I highly recomment theses candles specially if you are a cook everyday.
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
This is my all time favorite candle! I get so excited for it to come out every year! It makes your house smell so good! Really any of their candles are good for filling your house with good smells!
Lily D.
Lily D.
Overland Park, KS
Long lasting makes my house smell amazing. I get people walking in and asking what that smell is. The candle is beautiful and the smell is strong but not offensive at all.
Lea H.
Lea H.
I cannot express enough how much I love Yankee candles and this apple pumpkin sent really is very pleasant and not to over powerful and gives a nice aroma to the home