Yankee Candle Apple Cider 22 Ounce #YANK-22-APPLECIDER - Holiday Yankee Jar Candles uploaded by Jenna R.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure, natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's Best Loved Candle. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. The 22 oz jars burns 110-150 hours. Yankee Candle Apple Cider 22 Ounce #YANK-22-APPLECIDER - Holiday Yankee Jar Candles see more...

Theresa S.
Although the scent of this candle is very heavy, it just brings everyone into the christmas mood as soon as you light this candle. Nothing better than lighting this candle and just cozying up im a blanket watching christmas movies. Even though Yankee Candles are quite expensive, I deffinitely reccomend this to bring you the holiday cheer ✨
Kasey C.
New York
I am the biggest fan of Yankee Candles and this scent did not disappoint! It is perfect for the fall/early winter. It makes wherever you are feel cozy and relaxed. It's a stronger smell than some other scents but that is perfect to fill my entire apartment!
Mykayla D.
To me it is too strong. However, my spouse loves it. While wafting would be the best method of testing it, I can say that burning this candle will help to scent up the entire house very quickly. It is warm and very homey.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
We recently bought the halloween version of this scent called Cider Web. It has a nice apple and spice scent. Its not too overwhelming like some candles can be. We use it in our living room and after about 30 minutes the entire house is filled with the apple coder scent. Its wonderful during the fall!
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
Nothing Better Than spending A Joyful Thanksgiving get together with the love ones.and Being thankful for everyday of our lives. WHILE HAVING A DELICIOUS CALM FRESH APPLECIDER COLD CALM SMOOTH PARADISE SCENT LIME APPLES.makees us hungry as well.Plus Smell is long Lasting.and Its great for the home to not smell like too much food haha.
Jessica G.
Lexington, KY
Yankee Candles never disappoint. They have a scent that will radiate throughout your room and they are long lasting. This is one of my favorite scents, especially in the fall and would recommend it to anyone!
Emily R.
Washington, DC
Absolute essential when the fall season comes around. This candle makes you feel cozy and comfortable when being used and it will really get you festive for fall! A little bit overwhelming in smell and can get slightly nauseous from it, but still would recommend
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Love these! I also love that there are always sales going on, so they are less pricy than they appear. My room soooo great with a candle warmer, and I'm always pleased when I use this. The scent feels super Christmas-y to me, so I love it for the older nights
Aleisha M.
Chesapeake, VA
This is absolutely my fav I get this and the straight cinnamon or the pink sands that one smells real good to okay I am just like a little kid in the candy store when I go to Yankee Candle.
Dawn F.
Richmond, VA
Very apple scent. I love having this year round, fall scents are the best! Lasts pretty long, make sure you trim the wick regularly as needed. Easier to light than some other candles.
Victoria F.