BY YANKEE CANDLE

What a great way to enjoy your favorite Yankee Candle fragrance in a convenient and easy to use fashion. This small jar can be mounted using the included magnet or the included suction cup. So very nice and convenient indeed!

Includes Suction Cup & Magnet for easy mounting; Great for school lockers, mirrors in the bathroom

Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
These are awesome for your vehicle! I have tried several scents and none disappoint. It’s not too overpowering like some air fresheners can be at first, but also doesn’t fade too quickly either, making it a good value buy.
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
i love this candle! it smells so good, and it makes the whole house smell good. after it's been lit for a few hours, you can blow out the candle and the house will still smell good for hours. yankee candles are always suuuuuuch good quality, i recommend!
Eve G.
Bemidji
I love burning candles to make my house smell sweet. Though, because open flame needs supervised, you can't leave them burning and run errands like with a dispenser, they still smell pleasant and add a nice ambiance to any evening. I would recommend these to others.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I put this in my car to have such an amazing fall scent that lasts long. It always smells so good in my car and it’s so easy to just hand around my rear view mirror.
Melina L.
Castleton
These things smell amazing. I hide them all over the place. They work great in my car, in my closet, in my dresser. Any place that you can think of these things are good for. And it lasts a good amount of time as well.
Audreona B.
Gardner, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
You can place this in your car or hang it in you bathroom on a hook, regardless you’ll be able to bring fall into your living spaces, which will bring joy to those who smell it! It’s not expensive either, I say it is worth it
Michelle C.
MMMMMM.... nothing says fall better than this Autumn Wreath scent.  It combines apples and leaves and pumpkins all in one. It hangs conveniently from the rear view mirror and fills my car with fall for weeks.  For only a few dollars, who could ask for anything more?
Samantha R.
Rexburg
Purchased at: Amazon
There is nothing better during these fall months than fall scented things! Yankee candle is always strong scented and it always lasts long enough for it to be worth the price! Their autumn/fall scents are my favorite.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
Love this scent. I put these in my car, bathroom, kitchen, anywhere that I can! They are so effective and just smell amazing. I recommend these to everyone who loves an autumn scent!
Bianca S.
This candle smells amazing! I have it in my front entry hall and when you walk in the house it smells like autumn is near! I don't even have to light it to get the great smell. I have lit the candle a few times and it seems like it will be very long lasting as well. Would make a great gift! I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.