BY YANKEE CANDLE

Daydreaming of a quiet escape. the naturally tranquil and airy scent of fresh raindrops on blades of green grass. Enjoy classic Yankee fragrance in a clean, versatile design that complements a wide range of decors. Featuring a brushed metal lid, our small single-wick Tumbler Candle makes a perfect gift for any occasion (35 to 45 hours of fragrance). see more...

Tina D.
Surf City, NC
First, I actually have the large size of this candle. Yankee candles are quality and reputable candles to begin with, and this candle is long lasting. The scent and so light and fresh. It's natural and not over powering. My bedroom smelled so lovely when I burned this. I use it in any room we will be occupying. Love the fresh "green" breezy scent.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite scents for spring. It's really light, not overpowering at all. They are pricey candles but well worth the money
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Meadow Showers gives a nice spring/summer fresh scent. I think this candle adds to a fresh scent. The only issue I have with Yankee Candle as a whole is that their candles don't burn that well. However, they are extremely powerful but not overwhelming!