BY YANKEE CANDLE

Buy on Jet.com
Sara B.
Athens, GA
This is a nice little candle. I enjoy it to get us in the mood for fall! It has a warm, sweet scent but it’s not too overwhelming! It is a bit pricey for the size. I would recommend it if you don’t mind paying a little more for a candle.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
The smell is so sweet (caramel and bit like maple syrup) and really strong. It fills up my entire apartment and has lasted for a few months now with burning a few nights a week.
Alexis B.
I have this candle in my bedroom and I light it when I want my room to smell sweet to sit and relax. The candle is strong enough to make my bedroom smell great fast.
Nida S.
I really like this one. I don't usually enjoy sweet scents but this one isn't too sweet. It's not quite a bakery sweet either. I find it really does smell like salted caramel, a little savory and a little sweet. Just perfect for fall and the upcoming holidays
Jessica M.
I had a client purchase this for me for Christmas it smells amazing makes me want caramel
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Given I am the biggest Yankee Candle fan, I was so excited to see the Salted Caramel candle! Immediately after lighting it, I was overcome with the sweet and comforting smell of caramel, pastries and a hint of maple syrup. It was a comforting and warm scent that instantly filled the room with its pleasant aroma.
Kristine R.
Warm and welcoming, this candle adds a subtle and inviting fragrance to our home. It lasts really well, and looks pretty both when it's lit, and when it's not.
Tara M.
My current home smell! Smells beautiful. I light it in the evenings and it give a lovely homely smell.