Yankee Candle 3 pk Macintosh Apple Car Jar uploaded by Kristin Y.Yankee Candle 3 pk Macintosh Apple Car Jar uploaded by Haley A.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Yankee Candle Macintosh bonus 3-pack car jar freshener. A bonus value that makes real scents - three assorted air fresheners for the price of two. The Macintosh Car Jar air fresheners bonus three pack contains three air fresheners, all in Macintosh scents. Now hit the road with fragrance and savings. Keep your car smelling great inside with these authentic, true-to-life Yankee scents. Try them in small spaces as well, like office cubicles, closets and more. Plus, share them with family and friends. see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love these car jars and I use them all the time. On first use they are a little strong. It normally takes a few days to get to a level I really like but it's worth the wait. They really do make your car or your husband's car smell so good.
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
So I was hesitant about this air freshener because I've always used the plastic ones that Yankee candle makes that look like little candles but this works WAY better than those. I put this in my car almost a month ago and the scent is just as strong as the first day and my car always smells pleasant.
Estefania R.
Azusa, CA
I love this smell!! I always make sure to have extra just in case I run out. They leave my car smelling amazing! Definitely very effective and affordable. It's a must buy! I always recommend it to my friends.
Ashley S.
I am obsessed with anything Yankee Candle Macintosh scent. It is by far the best smelling apple scent out there. I feel like the car freshener work great. My car always smells amazing. They were reasonable in price and we picked our up at the local Auto Zone. Highly recommend!
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
This air freshener smells amazing!! I love the fresh, apply scent! It lasts so long, it's honestly incredible. It was going strong for 3+ months! You can usually find them on sale too, which is great! Favorite scent for me! The little jar is so convenient to!!
Imani G.
Essex, MD
This smell is GREAT! Macintosh apple is good smelling and addicting. I have one for my room and fuji apple and macintosh apple is the only ones i buy for me and for my room. I got excited because my mom bought this smell for me. Keeps the whole area fresh and smelling like delicious apples. I love this one and this smell should be popular. Its so good.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
Apple is my favorite scent, and out of the package, the smell is exactly the apple scent I crave. Unfortunately, once I hang it up in my car, the smell lasts for about a day. Then, no noticeable fragrance. I wish it was more potent.
Brittany S.
Elko, NV
I love these!!! Mine came in little car fresheners for the vents though vs the hanging from the mirror ones. I go through so many car fresheners because I don't like the way they smell, but these will be my go to for now on!
Shaena B.
Norwood, MA
I am always a Yankee Candle fan...I have even been to the Yankee Candle Factory! This scent for some reason has always been a favorite of mine, especially in the fall! Sometimes, scents do not work well in candles but this one makes my car smell clean and crisp just like a fresh apple!
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
I use these in my car all the time and I absolutely adore them. This scent by Yankee is so fresh and clean and smells exactly like biting into an apple, which just so happens to be one of my favorite smells of all time! They are very well priced and affordable.
Emma C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do they make a candle in this scent?
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Tips on making this last longer?
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
How good does this smell? and does it last?