BY YANKEE CANDLE

Desiray L.
Pocatello, ID
I am an absolute fanatic about the smell of cinnamon.  This is the most refreshing smell ever.  I usually light it for like 30 minutes to an hour and then just let the air be filled with the most amazing appley cinnamon smell.  I definitely recommend this candle to everyone.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This is has been my favorite candle for some time now. The apple and cinnamon smells go so good together and it's one of the only candles that fragrance my house quickly and lasts a long time after it's been used. They are a little more expensive, but I find that I get a lot more burning time compared to other brands.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I lovvvveee all yankee candles. They always leave my house smelling so amazing and delicious. They have so many great scents to choose from. I feel like it's never ending with options! I will always recommend yankee candle. I feel like the price is good for the size candle you get, plus they always have different promotions going on to get good deals. I will buy again in the future!
Nina A.
Of course Yankee Candles are the best gift to buy anyone for just about any occasion. This particular Yankee Candle is my favorite scent because it is sweet and has a spiced smell to it. I have one for almost every room in my house.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
These candles have a long burn life. The scent is inviting and even not burning you can smell the candles. The throw on these is amazing 2 candles in my whole house can create a nice smell from all areas.
Angela C.
I have always loved cinnamon and Apple scents especially during the fall and winter seasons. These candles always burn very slowly and evenly and release a wonderful strong smell. I recommend Yankee for sure!!!
Cheyenne C.
This Yankee Candle is simply mouth-watering and is a bit inspiring. It definitely makes you want to go on over to your kitchen and start baking for the autumn season.
Renee M.

huge yankee candle fan! great scents and very affordable.
this brand candle will fill your home full of fragrance
Sandy S.
Royersford, PA
Smells amazing and burns evenly. the candle lasts a long time making it a perfect go to fall scent
Sara R.
Athens, GA
This is our family's favorite scent to make the house warm and inviting and smelling delicious.