Yankee Candle 22 oz Scented Jar Candle - Blooming Jasmine uploaded by Kristina W.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fill your home with refreshing, soothing fragrance with this 22 oz candle from Yankee Candle. Fragrance: A touch of romance - the lush, seductive perfume of beautiful, exotic jasmine flowers in full bloom. see more...

Kristina W.
Pearland, TX
This review is for the early spring bloom scent. I love floral and fresh scents. Particularly this one. It’s light fragrance sets the relaxing mood in our bedroom. Will purchase again but not in a while because we bought a lot today haha
Julia H.
Midland, MI
I love Yankee Candle! I think I already wrote a review on it for another candle on how good it is bc i am OBSESSED. Such a good quality candle and I'm really a big fan of the packaging at well. Works nicely with the room aesthetics u feel. Real real nice company with some real nice candles.
Allison K.
Love this candle! Such a fresh scent. Perfect for any season, but I prefer summer & spring. Yankee candle is one of the best candle companies. A little expensive, but so worth it!