Yankee Candle 22-Ounce Jar Scented Candle, Large, Black Cherry [Large Jar Candle 22-oz] uploaded by lauren G.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of refreshing salt water and sea musk with citrus blossoms will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• How long does it tie this candle to burn out1 Answers
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
My knows that I love candles, and so he bought me my favorite scent and one for him. I love Yankee Candles, there just hard to find or the stores are just a good drive away. My other favorite scent is juicy watermelon. These are yummy scents to had. I would recommend Yankee Candles to those of you that love candles
Kris L.
Kris L.
Commercial Point
My fiance loves cherries.  He received a cherry candle as a gift and we all love it.  It smells just like cherries.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
My second favorite candle! It leaves my room smelling super good and it last a looonnngg time! Just love it!!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
My absolute favorite fragrance. Keeps the house smelling wounderful within minutes. Haven't found another brand that beats it
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
A very nice smelling candle, it is a little bit strong for some people but I think it makes the whole house smell nice and fresh. A little bit expensive but lasts a long time.
kirsty r.
kirsty r.
Edinburgh
This is my all time favourite scent from Yankee candle. The smell is AMAZING and lasts for ages. The candle also lasts for ages so is very effective and great value for money and very affordable well depending on what size you get lol I would highly recommend any black cherry or Yankee candle for that matter I just love candles
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
This was one of the 1st ever Yankee I got when I was a "burner" and this scent really does fill the house with a sweet smell of cherry. I did hear it was being discontinued so I stopped burning and got a spare to. I'm not sure if that was a lie though. I would be really disappointed if I couldn't get it again.
Aoife O.
Aoife O.
A little disappointed with this one, bought this as a set for my birthday and there isn't a lot of fragrance from it at burning. It's fine up close but in regard to making the room smell nice like the others this one dose not hit the mark. It's a beautiful colour, lovely packaging but I would not recommend this particular scent as it dose not travel as well as the others. Although the scent is beautiful.
lauren G.
lauren G.
My favourite brand of candles!
I love black cherry has such a fruity smell, so strong that I can still smell it when the lid is closed next to my bed at night. I've used this candle soooo many times & I still have so much more uses out of it! Love love love! Yankee Candle 22-Ounce Jar Scented Candle, Large, Black Cherry [Large Jar Candle 22-oz]
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Preston
Long lasting candle. Smells beautiful. Scent isn't overpowering. Can smell when lit all throughout the house. Really effective. On the expensive side but worth every penny for the amout of times it lasts. I would reccommend. I purchase these regularly
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
How long does it tie this candle to burn out