Yankee Candle 22-Ounce Jar Scented Candle, Large, Black Cherry [Large Jar Candle 22-oz] uploaded by lauren G.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of refreshing salt water and sea musk with citrus blossoms will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
My knows that I love candles, and so he bought me my favorite scent and one for him. I love Yankee Candles, there just hard to find or the stores are just a good drive away. My other favorite scent is juicy watermelon. These are yummy scents to had. I would recommend Yankee Candles to those of you that love candles
Kris L.
Kris L.
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
My fiance loves cherries.  He received a cherry candle as a gift and we all love it.  It smells just like cherries.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
My absolute favorite fragrance. Keeps the house smelling wounderful within minutes. Haven't found another brand that beats it
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
A very nice smelling candle, it is a little bit strong for some people but I think it makes the whole house smell nice and fresh. A little bit expensive but lasts a long time.
kirsty r.
kirsty r.
Edinburgh
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
This is my all time favourite scent from Yankee candle. The smell is AMAZING and lasts for ages. The candle also lasts for ages so is very effective and great value for money and very affordable well depending on what size you get lol I would highly recommend any black cherry or Yankee candle for that matter I just love candles
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
This was one of the 1st ever Yankee I got when I was a "burner" and this scent really does fill the house with a sweet smell of cherry. I did hear it was being discontinued so I stopped burning and got a spare to. I'm not sure if that was a lie though. I would be really disappointed if I couldn't get it again.
Aoife O.
Aoife O.
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
A little disappointed with this one, bought this as a set for my birthday and there isn't a lot of fragrance from it at burning. It's fine up close but in regard to making the room smell nice like the others this one dose not hit the mark. It's a beautiful colour, lovely packaging but I would not recommend this particular scent as it dose not travel as well as the others. Although the scent is beautiful.
lauren G.
lauren G.
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
My favourite brand of candles!
I love black cherry has such a fruity smell, so strong that I can still smell it when the lid is closed next to my bed at night. I've used this candle soooo many times & I still have so much more uses out of it! Love love love! Yankee Candle 22-Ounce Jar Scented Candle, Large, Black Cherry [Large Jar Candle 22-oz]
Molly K.
Molly K.
Newport, Isle Of Wight
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
Best candles ever! Burn for hours on end and leave your whole house smelling amazing! Never disappointed with a Yankee candle! They're slightly expensive but definitely worth it! I would Highly recommended!
Angel L.
Angel L.
Review for: Candle, Large Jar Candle
This stuff smells amazing! I found it at a discount store and had to buy it. It tends to be expensive but it lasts forever! And smells so good you can eat it! I definitely would buy again. The only problem I had with the jar was it became hard to light when it got down to the end
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
How long does it tie this candle to burn out