Yankee Candle 22-Ounce Jar Scented Candle, Large, Black Cherry [Large Jar Candle 22-oz] uploaded by lauren G.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The aroma of refreshing salt water and sea musk with citrus blossoms will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• How long does it tie this candle to burn out1 Answers
Bernadette T.
My knows that I love candles, and so he bought me my favorite scent and one for him. I love Yankee Candles, there just hard to find or the stores are just a good drive away. My other favorite scent is juicy watermelon. These are yummy scents to had. I would recommend Yankee Candles to those of you that love candles
Kristina C.
My absolute favorite fragrance. Keeps the house smelling wounderful within minutes. Haven't found another brand that beats it
Kris L.
Commercial Point
My fiance loves cherries.  He received a cherry candle as a gift and we all love it.  It smells just like cherries.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
My second favorite candle! It leaves my room smelling super good and it last a looonnngg time! Just love it!!
Kayla B.
A very nice smelling candle, it is a little bit strong for some people but I think it makes the whole house smell nice and fresh. A little bit expensive but lasts a long time.
Semia R.
This is one of my most favourite scents in the yankee candle collection and i have alot of yankee candles! The smell is still very noticeable for an hour os so after ive stopped using it. Only thing that bugs me when it gets to the last bit of the candle wax there isnt enough wick to burn it all out so perhaps the larger yankee candles should have a double wick. Its still very strongly scented even when it isnt lit so sometimes all you need to do is leave the lid off it, if you have a small room then you can still get a waft of scent 😜
Laura L.
This is a fragrance you can use all year round. It’s one of my favourites and I also use an electric plug in that they sell. Rally good for the shoe section of our home. We always get compliments on this fragrance. The candles themselves I trust as their products are made to be safe for the environment you are breathing’s in.
Meghan F.
Willenhall, West Midlands
Yankee candles are quite pricey but they last very long and smell amazing! I'm currently using the Black Cherry candle and this is no exception. Smells super strong but not over powering. Lovely scent.
lauren G.
My favourite brand of candles!
I love black cherry has such a fruity smell, so strong that I can still smell it when the lid is closed next to my bed at night. I've used this candle soooo many times & I still have so much more uses out of it! Love love love! Yankee Candle 22-Ounce Jar Scented Candle, Large, Black Cherry [Large Jar Candle 22-oz]
kirsty r.
Broxburn, West Lothian
This is my all time favourite scent from Yankee candle. The smell is AMAZING and lasts for ages. The candle also lasts for ages so is very effective and great value for money and very affordable well depending on what size you get lol I would highly recommend any black cherry or Yankee candle for that matter I just love candles
Destiny G.
How long does it tie this candle to burn out