BY YANKEE CANDLE

Make your car smell like it 's brand new again! Keeps your car smelling great inside with this authentic, true-to-life Yankee scent. Neutralize odors and freshen the air in small spaces with the new Car Jar Ultimate. Each Car Jar Ultimate provides up to four weeks of continuous fragrance. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brighid M.
Suffern, NY
I used to always have a Yankee Candle jar scent hanging on my rear view mirror, but I find that they're really most effective for a week or two. The scent gel inside lasts for months and months, but the impact on your car smell is almost unnoticeable after the first month.
Shaunasia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Treated my car to something special and these car fresheners are exactly that! They smell is strong although I wish it lasted a little longer and it's a little pricey but the scent itself is amazing I would recommend on a treat basis.
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa
Love this product. It smells very clean, lasts awhile and conveniently hangs from your rear view mirror.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.