BY YANKEE CANDLE

So vividly real you can almost taste the unmistakable crunch. Poured just for you. classic pillar style filled with true Yankee Candle(R) fragrance. Featuring a brushed metal lid, they make a perfect gift for any occasion. Provides up to 90 hours of fragrance. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my all time favorite scent from Yankee Candle. It smells just like fresh apples and spreads all over my house to make it smell incredible! I've loved this scent ever since I was little and I will continue to buy these for years to come!!!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Favorite candle scent. I bought this candle from a Yankee Candle store and was highly impressed. The smell is great and long lasting. The scent fills multiple rooms and is so relaxing. I highly recommend!
Krystina G.
Muskegon, MI
Have this burning in my house right now! Perfect start to fall with the smell of fresh apples, you’d think I was baking a pie. Pricing is normal for The Yankee Candle brand, but worth it in my opinion.