BY YANDY.COM

Yandy is a retailer of sexy women’s specialty apparel. The Yandy Girl lives on trend. Her passion is for the look, not the label. She trusts Yandy for the latest affordable looks in everyday intimates, lingerie, swimwear and costumes. The Yandy Girl lives out loud and is unapologetically connected with her mind, her body and her own brand of sexy.

Sydney H.
Mesa
My stepdad got me a $120 gift card for this website.  I never knew that I'd be so in love with this store!  I bought so many athletic clothing, bras, and many others.  Let me start with their bras, their bras are so nice for such a cheap price.  I got two really nice bras for lower than $15, whereas Victoria's Secret bras go for $60 just for one bra.  Their athletic wear is sooooo comfortable, and I got a free gym bag for spending $50 on athletic wear.  I also have never noticed that they have a variety of everything, not just lingerie!  Another plus is since I live 30 minutes away from the actual store, it gets here a day after I purchased all my things.  Definitely my favorite lingerie store.
Keith S.
I recently purchased a Gift Card for a girlfriend now ex-girlfriend. We had been dating steady for about a year and i thought she would like to order something from Yandy.com. So I spent about $110 and purchased a gift card for her but as relationships are we broke up now i'm stuck with this gift card i cant use. I went on to the website an was able to start the return process, bear in mind this was right after the holiday and i was expecting it to take a few weeks. I received an email back stating the return had been "authorized". I contacted Yandy.com customer service because the email i had received included a return label. I when I received communication from the customer service agent the first time I called in lets call her "Frankie" she told me Yandy.com has a policy that prevents them from giving refunds for Gift Cards. I told her i had already received an email stating the return was authorized and it showed the amount for the card $110. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was then forwarded to "Kiki" she in not so many words informed me of the same policy. I pointed out to her that at the time I purchased the card the website didn't state Gift Cards were non-refundable. She later had them change the website to reflect this. I am seeking to get my money refunded from Yandy.com. And i urge anyone who is on the fence about shopping this website for "any" "merchandise" to look elsewhere. Please you don't want to be another sad soul on here writing another bad review for this site.