BY YAN YAN

Yan Yan Vanilla Creme Cracker Sticks: Crispy cracker stick Smooth vanilla creme see more...

Sandy V.
These have such a cute cup design, The cookies that come in this had cute phrases or jokes on them which made them even cuter. You could dip the cookies in filling, but once you ran out of cookie, you would have to use your finger to eat the rest of the filling. great childhood candy.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
i love these these are so tasty i remember only being able  to find these in the asian supermarkets but now they are everywhere.  These and the chocolate ones are my favorite ones and i always grab them when i go to target along with the panda puffs
Terri C.
My favorite snack growing up as a kid. Even today I pick this up at my favorite Asian market, i pick them up for myself and my son. Tasty cracker sticks to dips in creamy flavors like chocolate and strawberry
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This is another one of my childhood snacks that I still love to this day! I get mine at Target or a local Five Below store. They are also available in Asian markets as well. They are very affordable and tasty snacks. I highly recommend these and they will not disappoint.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
My inner child is disappointed that dunkaroos are no longer avaliable but, these satisfy that craving. I had a lot of Asian friends when I was younger and they introduced me to this treat. These cracker sticks with vanilla frosting are amazing! The chocolate ones are really good too.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff! It's so good. This flavor and the strawberry one are my favorites. This is a Japanese snack, but you can find them at king soopers, at an Asian market, or online! They are just really good.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
Just tried these last month and I love them. All it is is little cookie sticks that you dip in different flavored chocolates and cremes. Both the sticks and chocolate have a wonderful taste. I would highly recommend them. They may be hard to find for some people but you can try looking at your local Asian market or I've heard they have them at some Target stores or you can get them online. Just be careful if you get them online because some sites charge way too much.
Casey V.
I love these! Another one of my childhood favorites. I think it's fun to dip it in and eat it. There are also other flavors that I have tried and liked too. Would recommend.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
If you've never tried this you are seriously missing out! It has little stick cookies that you dip into vanilla cream. Yummmm. I really love these! Super cheap too!
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I first tried these when i vistied Japan in Epcot in Disney World. they are so good tasting. Its basically like cookie sticks that you can dip in vanilla frosting. They also come in strawberry and chocolate
Anna M.
Are they similar to dunkaroos?
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
They sell these where I work and they are super cheap, I'm just wonder what exactly they taste like? Are they already dipped in some kind of icing?
SoNice T.
I always see these in the store and is always scared to pick it up. How is this?
Chelsea E.
Is it good I always see it in the store and never got it and how do the flavors taste?