Yan Yan Biscuits With Strawberry Cream uploaded by Michelinne C.

BY YAN YAN

Yan Yan Biscuits With Strawberry Cream: Great taste Strawberry cream see more...

• Is great for what years1 Answers
  • What grocery stores/supermarkets can I buy these from or just loc...3 Answers
  • Are there anymore flavors of these little snacks? I would love to...3 Answers
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these Asian snacks. I actually am really excited they're starting to become more prevalent in supermarkets. Because the only place to find it is the Asian store. They're really cute and easy to carry around. The cream in the middle is delicious.
Joan D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's a great snack that tastes good if you want something other than chocolate.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite flavors and cute little pandas. Just eat all of them for a snack and good for watching movies.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
These are so good! I discovered them just recently, and I definitely wish I had found them sooner!
Sara  B.
The picture doesn't match the name of the product. Yan yan strawberry is delicious, each stick has a saying in engrish, and you dip them into a strawberry sauce. Sooo yummy. Can be messy though. The strawberry pandas in the picture are equally good, but I grab for yan yan more than the pandas
Karen B.
These are sooo yummy cute and bite size great for taking on the go or to a beach or pic nic. I love these.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My daughter's favorite. I myself love it as there is no dipping and no exterior cream so hands stay clean with minimal cleanup after munching on these.
Jackie V.
Clarkston, MI
Love these cute little pandas! They are delicious and have a great balance of filling and cookie
Lily A.
These are delicious! Such a yummy snack and well they cookies are so cute. I really like this strawberry flavor.
Michelinne C.
NOTE: The picture on here isn't of a "Yan Yan Biscuits with Strawberry Cream" - I posted the correct one in the photos area.

My daughter loves these because they're her favorite color: Pink! I love them because they're my guilty pleasure! When I was a kid, I used to just only eat the cream and munch on probably two biscuits, haha. Now my daughter does the same thing that I used to do! They kind of remind me of Pockys, but you can decide how much cream (chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, or strawberry) gets put on the biscuit. You can find these babies at Target in the $1 area!
Lily A.
Foodie Expert
Are there anymore flavors of these little snacks? I would love to try some vanilla cream filled pandas!
Hailey S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
What grocery stores/supermarkets can I buy these from or just local stores??
Yuliana A.