Yan Yan Biscuits With Strawberry Cream uploaded by Michelinne C.

BY YAN YAN

Yan Yan Biscuits With Strawberry Cream: Great taste Strawberry cream see more...

• Is great for what years1 Answers
  • What grocery stores/supermarkets can I buy these from or just local...3 Answers
  • Are there anymore flavors of these little snacks? I would love to t...3 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are so fun! We found these at an Asian food market near our house and thought our kids would love them. Hey have a few flavors, including "milk", which is just basically cream. They taste pretty good, but we buy them more for the fun factor than anything else!
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
I'm in love with them. They have such a cute packaging and the cookies are so good. They have cream inside and it's just delicious. I recommend this if you like Asian snacks such as Pocky or yan yan.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Foodie Expert
Nunca los he probado pero los venden aquí en una tienda que se llama el toro loco tal vez un día las los pruebe y a ver qué me parece
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
These are so good and so much fun. I found these as a teen and love sharing them now with my step daughter.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this product. The strawberrie cream inside is so creamy but not too sweet.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Foodie Expert
I love these Asian snacks. I actually am really excited they're starting to become more prevalent in supermarkets. Because the only place to find it is the Asian store. They're really cute and easy to carry around. The cream in the middle is delicious.
Jannatul M.
Jannatul M.
Foodie Expert
I was told by a friend about how amazing they were so thought i should try it out and now i am in love with them! they are amazing! i love the chocolate favor one better but i don't mind having the strawberry one because its amazing too.
Joan D.
Joan D.
It's a great snack that tastes good if you want something other than chocolate.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Lithia Springs, GA
I've never tried the strawberry ones, but the chocolate ones are amazing! A friend gave me a few boxes, she bought them in bulk on Amazon, I don't like buying food products online, I've been looking everywhere for them can't find them anywhere though!
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating these and chocolate is still my favorite flavor. You can get these anywhere now, even costco in bulk!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
Foodie Expert
What grocery stores/supermarkets can I buy these from or just local stores??
Lily A.
Lily A.
Foodie Expert
Are there anymore flavors of these little snacks? I would love to try some vanilla cream filled pandas!
Yuliana A.