Yan Yan Biscuits With Strawberry Cream uploaded by Michelinne C.

BY YAN YAN

Yan Yan Biscuits With Strawberry Cream: Great taste Strawberry cream see more...

• Is great for what years1 Answers
  • What grocery stores/supermarkets can I buy these from or ...3 Answers
  • Are there anymore flavors of these little snacks? I would...3 Answers
Arielrose G.
All flavors of these are the best! I live these cookies, they’re so sweet and tasty. They also have cute little pictures on each cookie. Love these and they’re always a repurchase.
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these Asian snacks. I actually am really excited they're starting to become more prevalent in supermarkets. Because the only place to find it is the Asian store. They're really cute and easy to carry around. The cream in the middle is delicious.
Michelinne C.
NOTE: The picture on here isn't of a "Yan Yan Biscuits with Strawberry Cream" - I posted the correct one in the photos area.

My daughter loves these because they're her favorite color: Pink! I love them because they're my guilty pleasure! When I was a kid, I used to just only eat the cream and munch on probably two biscuits, haha. Now my daughter does the same thing that I used to do! They kind of remind me of Pockys, but you can decide how much cream (chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, or strawberry) gets put on the biscuit. You can find these babies at Target in the $1 area!
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
I've tried the chocolate ones and things are so good my friend seems to have them all the time and whenever asked them for some that we say no because they're so good and they want the pregnant one day decided to go get them because they were so good supposedly so then I tried went in it was like heaven in a little panda pick it was so delicious so probably the strawberry ones are so good to
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so fun! We found these at an Asian food market near our house and thought our kids would love them. Hey have a few flavors, including "milk", which is just basically cream. They taste pretty good, but we buy them more for the fun factor than anything else!
Vasny M.
I'm in love with them. They have such a cute packaging and the cookies are so good. They have cream inside and it's just delicious. I recommend this if you like Asian snacks such as Pocky or yan yan.
Jennifer J.
Douglasville, GA
I've never tried the strawberry ones, but the chocolate ones are amazing! A friend gave me a few boxes, she bought them in bulk on Amazon, I don't like buying food products online, I've been looking everywhere for them can't find them anywhere though!
Jannatul M.
I was told by a friend about how amazing they were so thought i should try it out and now i am in love with them! they are amazing! i love the chocolate favor one better but i don't mind having the strawberry one because its amazing too.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
I thought this would be really gross but i tried these and really enjoyed them. I wish i could find a bigger bag of these but till then ill stick with the smaller bags :)
Sara  B.
The picture doesn't match the name of the product. Yan yan strawberry is delicious, each stick has a saying in engrish, and you dip them into a strawberry sauce. Sooo yummy. Can be messy though. The strawberry pandas in the picture are equally good, but I grab for yan yan more than the pandas
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
What grocery stores/supermarkets can I buy these from or just local stores??
Lily A.
Are there anymore flavors of these little snacks? I would love to try some vanilla cream filled pandas!
Yuliana A.