BY YAMAMOTOYAMA

Buy on Walmart
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
I feel this is one of the most underrated and unknown Mexican beers available here in the U.S. I give it 4 stars on its own, 5 stars with fresh lime. This and Carta Blanca are my two favorite beers from south of the border. When I visit central America the bartenders always seem pleased that I prefer this beer, as opposed to the more widely known brands. They have told me that this is more popular in their communities than other big name Mexican beers. It has a slight skunky aroma, but its not over manageable. A very crisp finishing full flavored beer. Salud!
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im all about Mexican beers but I'm not a big fan of this one! its a lil dry tasting and doesn't get any better when you add lemon or salt! ill still drink it with a smile if its an only option :)
Ashley D.
I'm not a fan of green tea, but a family member has tried it and they said it was good. The taste was good, and it didn't leave much of an after taste
Keith A.
Chico, CA
Pacifico is one of my favorite Mexican lagers. It's good on a hot day or with some spicy tacos. I like it with a slice of lime.
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
This is pretty good. It is kind of hard to find but it is worth the looking sometimes. It has a very unique taste.
alma h.
Whittier, CA
I like Mexican beer however the taste of this beer Seems a little bitter to me. I'm more of a dosx person.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
One of my favorites. It reminds me of my trips to Cancun. We are always served this when we arrive.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Pacifico es bueno - pero no fantastico! it's great on a summer day since it's light and crisp.
Christine  S.
Not too fond of this tea, a bit mild, but it is decaf. Has a unique taste, priced fairly well, but you either like it or not. There are better decaf teas out there that are better
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Really enjoyed this beer on our vacation to Mexico a few years ago. Great beer to drink on a hot day!