BY YAMAMOTOYAMA

Yamamotoyama is proud to present its quality line of Nori. Selected Nori seaweeds are roasted with care for crispy texture and flavor. Nori seaweed contain dietary fiber protein vitamins and minerals. Features: Flavor - Roasted Nori Sheets. Pack of 12. Ingredients Seaweed. Directions How to Make Sushi Rolls: 1. Place a sheet of Sushi Nori over the bamboo sushi mat with the shiny side down. Spread about 2 cups of sushi rice evenly over the nori and leave a 1 inch space at the edge of the nori. 2. Place your favorite fillings across the center of the sushi rice. 3. Place your thumbs on the back of the mat and begin rolling away from you. Be sure to support the fillings with the rest of your fingers. 4. Roll the sushi until the edge of the nori is placed under the sushi. 5. Shape the roll by pressing lightly with both hands. 6. Remove the bamboo sushi mat and slice sushi roll into six to eat pieces. Warnings This package contains a packet of moisture absorbent chemical to prevent the product from dampness. Do not eat this chemical packet. see more...

Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not too picky when it comes to finding the perfect sushi wrap. But this brand is what I always get when I make Kimbap (Gimbap). It’s super affordable and great to eat it plain too.
Calder W.
Glenview, IL
These are good but thy are rather large, we cut off a little to make them smaller, also there is no good way to seal the package when it's opened and you usually aren't going to make 10 sushi rolls in one sitting.
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
My son and I love them. He eats it with eggs and rice for breakfast. We cut them into rectangles so they last a while. Also good to make rice balls
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Yamamotoyama Roasted Seaweed for Sushi 2 Pak - 2 X0.88 Oz (2x 10 Sheets) yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
These are great for making sushi--especially California rolls. My room mate and I love them. I even eat them plain sometimes. ;)
Kirstin H.
These are great to use for making sushi from home. You can make quite a few rolls with one pack so it will last you awhile.
Linda C.
Purchased at: Target
Love these. I make sushi at home and this is the perfect seaweed for my sushi rolls.
I am a regular user of this product.
Bonnie T.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love this brand of seaweed! Of course, there are hundreds of different styles but this one is really crisp and delicious!
Ana C S.
These are delicious! Awesome for making sushi at home. You can turn the paper with out breaking it. Very good brand.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
These seaweed wraps are life. Love making homemade sushi for my family. Also, Spam Musubi is the bomb....
Ashly G.
What is this?
ou je peux demandé ce produit