Yamaha DXR8 8" 2-Way Active PA Speaker

by Yamaha

The most compact of the DXR Series speakers, the DXR8 makes the most of its 1100W of power, delivering extremely high output while maintaining outstanding resolution. Adding a DXS12 subwoofer gives you an ultra-compact high-power SR system.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yamaha DXR8 8" 2-Way Active PA Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Brandon C.
Awesome pa speaker for public events or live shows. Also great if you are looking to have a small indoor concert. The price is worth it with this product, the quality Yamaha produces with their speakers is unreal!
Olbin G.
Manassas, VA
I DJ weddings. I have been in business 11 years. These speakers pack a pretty good punch for lounge and cocktail music. Small venues make the DXR8's sound like 12" speakers. I have had great experience with all the Yamaha products that I own from mixers to active and passive speakers. You will pay for it but I have found over the years that you get a little more quality when you stick with a brand thats built the industry.

Looking for your answer?