BY YAMA MOTO YAMA

Yamamotoyama Since 1690 Yamamotoyama Is Pleased To Present Its Premium Decaffeinated Green Tea.&Nbsp; Our Select Premium Green Teas Are Decaffeinated Using An All&Nbsp;Natural European Process.&Nbsp; This Method Removes 99.5% Of The Caffeine While Preserving The Antioxidants.&Nbsp; Enjoy Its Classic Flavor And Aroma.&Nbsp; We're Sure You'll Experience This Tea To Be Wonderfully Flavorful. History Yamamotoyama Began As A Green Tea Merchant Back In 1690, Kahei Yamamoto, The 4Th, During 1738 Is Credited In Introducing To The Consumers A Green Tea That Was Brilliant In Color With A Delicious Aroma.&Nbsp; This Green Tea Became An Instant Sensation Amongst The Green Tea Drinkers During The Edo Era.&Nbsp; Yamamotoyama Prides Itself In Its Rich History Of Serving The Very Best In Green Tea For Our Consumers. Recyclable Packaging see more...

• I use to buy teavana Seneca jade green tea all the time and I was...1 Answers
  • How does it taste and do it work?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I grew up on this tea (the brown rice/green tea variety is really good too). Its one of the best blends of green tea I've been able to find in an American grocery store - check the Asian foods aisle if you can't find it with the regular teas! Its also really great iced!
Hana M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is my go to brand for green tea. It's not weak like other green teas. Just like with coffee, you can taste the difference in quality. I love making a big batch during the summer with some lemon and honey, so refreshing. Of course it's also good to drink warm.
Christina L.
Burbank, CA
I really like Yama Green Tea. I'll buy a box and go through it whenever I need to take a break from coffee (rarely). I also will bring a few packets with me when I travel - who the hell drinks hotel tea? It's not weak tea, and it's not super strong. It's right down the middle, IMO. Outside of matcha powdered green tea, this is a good alternative.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
It tastes alright-it has a "lighter" taste than regular (black in America usually) tea. When it is authentic green tea, it has immunity boosting properties. I always need to add a little honey or sugar of some type to sweeten my green tea. I prefer it hot, but some people like it cold too.
Mink S.
Monterey park, Ca
Yamamoto green tea has been around for ages. I would say this is a very common tea used in many restaurants and is a basic simple green tea. It has a clean taste and does not taste burnt like some teas. The price is reasonable and I would say its a safe choice if your on a budget
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI
It's easy, it's tasty, and it's cheap. I like to pour water over the tea bag, let it sit for just a few seconds and then take the bag out. The tea can get a little bitter if you let the bag soak for too long. If you don't have loose green tea leaves or matcha powder, this is the next best thing.
Bryan B.
Very easy to heat up some water and put the tea bag in. I try to drink at least one cup of green tea a day. This brand tastes very well even though the box is not very appealing to the eye compared to some of the other brands that have very bright and colorful packaging.
Amy Z.
Amazing tea! This green tea is not bitter at all, compared to some green tea I have tried; it even has its own distinct flavor and aroma too. This tea is simply awesome!
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This tea is do good I don't even put sugar on it and its just as good. Then again why put sugar when it supposed to be healthy for you, Right?
Erin G.
Potomac, MD
This is amazing green tea. I don't usually drink green tea but this tastes like the tea you get at a sit down Japanese restaurant
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
How does it taste and do it work?
Latasha F.
Bronx, NY
I use to buy teavana Seneca jade green tea all the time and I was told this tastes similar. Does anybody know? I just want a second opinion. Thanks!