Yam & Pumpkin Pro Enzyme Peel 20%

Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. The natural enzyme content of yam and pumpkin leave skin appearing firm and radiant. This is a professional product and should only be used by an esthetician in a spa environment. For more information about this product and to book a professional spa treatment, please see our Spa Locator to find an authorized Eminence location in your area. Professional Size: 8.4 oz / 250 ml

Does the face mask works good on the face?
Is this safe for sensitive skin or is it abrasive?
How well does this enzyme mask work? Does it have a heating affect?
Start your review of Yam & Pumpkin Pro Enzyme Peel 20%!
Product Highlights
First off i love that this brand is Organi. I have very sensitive skin yet this mask really does the trick for me!in reviews
Lizzy  S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Yam & Pumpkin Pro Enzyme Peel 20% uploaded by Lizzy  S.
I do #selfcaresundays to get ready for the week. I start with a hair treatment and a face mask. This peel is awesome and I love using it to give my skin a treat. The product is all natural and has little water, so you are getting a lot of good ingredients and more bang for your buck. You really need just a pea sized amount. Don't be scared by the fact that it says it's a peel, it's very gentle.
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Yam & Pumpkin Pro Enzyme Peel 20% uploaded by Krista C.
This product is so amazing!! I got a facial the day before my wedding and she used this, I was a little nervous because she said it might burn a little and I did not want red skin for my wedding but it didn’t irritate my skin at all it just made me glow like crazy! And I’m not usually a fan of pumpkin smell but this just smelt like fall and was actually really nice. I would recommend this to anyone looking to brighten up their skin!!
Denise H.
miami lakes, FL
Yam & Pumpkin Pro Enzyme Peel 20% uploaded by Denise H.
Skin feels super smooth after using this mask. It has a slight warming/tingling feeling that feels kinda nice. Smells like pumpkin spice. Easy to use and makes my skin glow!
Christina T.
Sonora, CA
This peel will give you a nice exfoliation. The Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is a 5% so it's going to be more of a lighter more gentle peel. You will feel some mild tingling but it's not uncomfortable like other peels I've tried in the past. It's definitely good for beginners.
Yessenia T.
Tifton, GA
The Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme peel goes on really smoothly and smells great. I have only used it once so far, but it made my skin super soft, and I felt like it did an amazing job. I have high hopes for it helping with hyperpigmentation. The peel did however have a tingly sensation for a long time for me, but it wasn't a painful feeling. When I washed it off, my skin was pretty red, but it didn't cause any flaking. I watched one of Eminence's youtube mixology videos, and they recommended mixing this peel with the linden calendula treatment cream and using the camomile tonique afterwards if you have sensitive skin, so I will be trying that to see if it helps with redness.
Anupinder  K.
W Sacramento, CA
I am giving this 4 stars because it contains so little product for the price tag. I absolutely love this product and went through the entire container. Its very affective and you can feel it doing its magic as soon as you use it. It exfoliates the skin without over drying it.
Jacqueline S.
San Jose, CA
It toke of my pimple problems, I mean i think was this it was the only product i was using in those times but same it is good product hydrating your skin and for a good spa at home without having to drive and get more stressed out about what you already are
Ally G.
1,523 reviews
I'm obsessed with this stuff. The yam and pumpkin eat away dead skin cells. Smells amazing and works like a charm. Highly recommend!! A++
Nachelle R.
Baton Rouge, LA
It’s great for exfoliation to help remove and slough off dead skin cells. It isn’t for the most sensitive skin since it doesn’t tingle on a level of about 4-5 but it’s amazing, I use it as a enzyme treatment.
Alvina C.
This definitely gives a little bit of activity to your skin...a tingle...not a burning sensation..which is great! Lovely pleasant scent. Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and renewed. Definitely follow the directions and don’t leave on longer than recommended. I also find it feels nice if you leave the product in the fridge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anastasiya S.