by Yalmeh Peerless Beauty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yalmeh Peerless Beauty YALMEH Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin,100% Pure-Highest Quality,Facial Moisturizer with Vitamin C + E + MSM ,Anti Aging Serum, Anti Wrinkle, Instant Lift Solution.!
Upon receiving this serum, I was very doubtful. I wasn't a fan of the consistency or the dropper application and as a smell-sensitive person, found the scent of it to be very overpowering. BUT And this is a HUGE but, despite all that I would use this product again and again and all my doubts were dispelled. Here's why. After only a week and a bit of use (I stopped using all other products except for the Yalmeh bright eye gel in order to test these) I noticed something strange. My skin developed a super silky soft texture that I'd never been able to achieve before. I cannot exaggerate this enough, I couldn't stop touching my face. The scent is a very strong floral scent (Possibly freesia or jasmine) , but the good news is it fades immediately after application and doesn't linger, so for the benefits of this product I can definitely stand the smell for a minute. If you love floral scents you might even love the smell, it's not a bad smell, just not my taste. Application is very easy and using a small amount of the product (a small drop on each cheek once a day) I was able to achieve crazy soft skin as described above. I have very little wrinkles, so I wasn't able to see a reduction in them as they are situated around my eyes and thus using the eye gel affected them. I was just so blow away by how soft this left my skin. Pros: - Made in the USA and FDA registered. - Money back guarantee makes trying low risk! - Leaves skin so soft it's almost unbelievable...I seriously never thought a skin product could do this for me. - Smell fades quickly so it doesn't interfere with perfume. Cons: - Floral smell is quite strong. ---------------------------------- Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased, honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes