BY YALMEH PEERLESS BEAUTY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

You want the best eye cream for wrinkles available, ideally at a price that you can afford. Luckily, you have one option that stands out from the crowd, the yalmeh aloe super youth eye cream. What makes yalmeh products so appealing? Plant derived including all natural ingredients free of glutens and fillers GMO (genetically modified organism) free. see more...

Review (1)
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
At 38, I'm getting fine lines around my eyes, and with my Chronic Fatigue, I just look tired underneath my eyes all the time.

The tube of cream is 15ml, and with the minimal amount to be used, should last many months. It is highly portable, and doesn't squeeze out so quickly that too much cream will be released.

I squeeze out about 1cm worth of cream onto my finger, and lightly dab a dot underneath my eyes and blot it onto my skin. I don't rub it in, as it does contain 1% Glycolic Acid, the acting agent that will clear away older skin for the new.

This cream is nice and light, and non-greasy. It doesn't feel like my skin is overly tightened when applied, and I can still use my normal eye moisturizer underneath as usual. The Yalmeh cream is not a mositurizer, but a skin repairing cream - so using your eye cream in conjunction with it is fine.

It also doesn't really have a scent - I prefer unscented products, and my skin appreciates it to.

I have only been using this cream underneath my eyes for the last week once a day - you can apply it day and night, but so far I like the results I have seen. My skin is already starting to tighten, and I don't look quite as fatigued, despite the hustle and bustle of life.

I can't wait for my month and 2 month results!.
Does this product really help with bags under eyes?