Yaley 110169 Pre-waxed Wire Wick w/Clip 2

Yaley 110169 Pre-waxed Wire Wick w/Clip 2" 1

BY YALEY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Yaley Wicks are a "must have" for all your candle projects. When making candles, be sure to select the correct size. & Clip Prewaxed Wire 2" 15mm 12pc- Pre waxed 2" zinc wire core wich with 15mm clip. For glass containers or molds that are 1" to 2" in diameter. Zinc core wicks burn the coolest of all cored wicks and offers the most rigidity. Lead Free, Not recommended for creme, soy, crystal or beeswax candles. see more...

Yaley 110169 Pre-waxed Wire Wick w/Clip 2
Yaley 110169 Pre-waxed Wire Wick w/Clip 2" 1
Review (1)
Katie S.
I bought these to make a few candles with. I am very new to making candles, so I thought this would be the easiest option. The hardest thing is keeping them in place when you are molding the candle or pouring in the wax/granuals. They burned slowly and that was nice so they are totally worth the price.
I found them at Michaels and Hobby Lobby! They are about $3 for a 10 pack if I remember accurately. So far I cannot complain about my candle wicks and will certainly buy more of the ones like these (with the base) when I make more candles.