BY PARKER BROTHERS #30 in Games

Yahtzee®.
The classic shake, score & shout dice game!
Plan a family game night®.
Family age 8+.
Parker brothers. see more...

• Do you prefer to play this game with the app or the old f...3 Answers
Suzie M.
Yahtzee has been around for a very long time because it can be played as a single person game and as a team game. It runs around $10 so it's a cheap priced game you can add to your family game night pack . I personally find it boring game play compared to newer more colorful games... and having a larger size tally sheet would make it easier for older people to see ( grandma had trouble )
michelle b.
Conway
I have been playing this game since I was a child. Growing up it was one of our main games for family game night. Now as an adult this game is still in my house. We love playing this game as a family and plan on passing this tradition on to our grand kids. No matter how many times I play Yahtzee it never gets boring.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Yatzee is a fun game and easy to learn and play. It comes with instructions that are easy to read and understand. It's a great for game night. Yahtzee Game
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
I loved playing this game with my family as a child! Family night was so much fun and i miss it! It is affordable and not expensive! I bought mine at Walmart! I highly recommend this game for game night!! It is worth the buy!
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
A great game for family night, a classic. Fun for all ages. A great price and easy to find. My children got this for Christmas and everyone from the kids to the grandparents have fun with this game.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This game will never get old as far as I am concerned. I do love dice of all kinds too. I remember playing as a child and now my kids enjoy this game also.  Yahtzee Classic My husband even likes this one so that makes it a winner at our house since he usually will bow out of most games.
Amy L.
Yahtzee Game This game is the bomb💣 ! It's a great way to add a little fun to all your game nights with the family, it's cheap and fun you get to shake, score, and shout YAHTZEE! LOL I just love it.
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I only recently learned how to play this game, but it has quickly become a favorite passtime of ours. Games can be quick or long depending on how you choose to play. Easy enough and lots of fun!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I love this game! Let me tell you, it's super exciting when you get a Yahtzee and then another one! Perfect game to play if you're tired of all the electronics and you want to just kick back and have fun
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Such a fun game to play with your family very affordable easy understandable quick clean up the race to roll the right numbers to complete task first to win is really exciting I would buy it again I’ve had 3 before
Jamie W.
Sioux City, IA
Do you prefer to play this game with the app or the old fashioned way?