BY YAHOO

The forecast is beautiful | Apple Design Award, 2013 Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions. Favorite features: -Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation. -See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules. -Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow. Track all your favorite cities and destinations! Helpful tips: -Scroll down for detailed weather information. -Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities. -Swipe left-to-right to move between locations. -Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr. What people are saying: "It’s a million impressive little things. It’s the blurring of the background; its the subtle parallax scroll when flipping between cities; it’s the way the windmills spin faster or slower based on the actual current windspeed." - Greg Kumparak, TechCrunch Tell us what you think: We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback. Let us know your thoughts here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/weather see more...

Yahoo Weather
  • "I always use this to find out the weather in my town and also any towns I may be headed to!" in 1 review
  • "The layout is user friendly and customizable, which is really nice. " in 1 review
  • "This app is a great way to stay on top of the weather." in 1 review
Erin N.
Kent, WA
I use this feature at least once a day on my phone and/or computer. I love knowing I can figure out what I need to wear for the day BEFORE I leave the house. I've gotten so used to using it that when I broke my phone and didn't get a replacement for a couple weeks, I was frustrated when I couldn't know what the weather was going to be for the day! In some cities it does seem a tad off, but not enough to cause frustrations. Its especially helpful when looking up details on where you'll be travelling to.
David S.
Minneapolis, MN
In a universe filled with weather apps, Yahoo weather stands above the rest. What sets it apart is the clarity and beauty with which it presents all the information you want and need. I have a zillion weather apps, and Yahoo is the one I actually use.
Jillian B.
This app is great and very accurate. Any where that I go it updates correctly. I have an iPhone 5s and it works miracles. It's better then Apples app that comes with the iphone I would definitely recommend it to whoever is looking for a good weather app
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
I'm not a fan of Yahoo anything bc of all their ads. Yahoo weather is nothing special either. I prefer the weather channel app for having a better looking interface
Mellie J.
Pendleton, OR
I've only used Yahoo Weather a few times because Android is powered by the Weather Channel as well as iOS but when I have it has been decent.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
Yahoo weather is a good app to use on computer! To keep up to date on weather in your area! It's very handy and keeps up to date well!
Courtney D.
Damascus , OR
This is my go-to weather app. I can always count on its accuracy. The layout is user friendly and customizable, which is really nice.
Lexie M.
Favorite weather app forever. Wouldnt change to anything else and when I get a new phone its the first thing I download., Awesome
Shazia K.
This is great. The weather is accurate and lay out is so good. To get all an update either 5 or days. Yahoo weather is best.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Yahoo weather app shows a lot of detail and is really easy to use. I love the imagery they use to show how it is outside