BY YAHOO

Your made-to-order daily news source. Get the news you need and an endless stream of stories you love, summarized by Yahoo.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Yahoo!  is the site where I go to the most if I want any information, whether it's the weather, sports, news, etc.  They offer something for anyone and I'd highly recommend using their site.  I visit here everyday and I'd highly recommend it for a search engine.
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
I love the quick snip-its of stories that you can read quickly as you scroll. The links typically work with no problem. The layout is easy to follow. I usually look for stories at least once per day.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I hate yahoo!! Everytime I search for something, it never brings up the actually website. It always give me weird websites that are like ads. Would not recommend. #yahoo #sucks
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Yahoo gets on my nerves, my e-mail is always freezing or crashing.  I hardly use it and prefer not to, I use it mostly for sign-ups and contests.  I don't expect much from Yahoo though, I've always had issues with the site not working properly but for now, I'll be keeping it.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I still have my email account, so I think I'm good with Yahoo? Well its been a helpful platform for me for many years and I'm greatly happy to see it still going on strong even though the competition is high. Good, fast and reliable service. It hasn't let me down and I think anyone should use it still!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I have yahoo mail accounts that are great.  I don't need a lot when it comes to sending and receiving emails so it does exactly what I need it to do.  I do wish there was a way to filter out all the spam a little more easily and quickly.  That is my only complaint.  I have to use data to download emails that are just going to be deleted because they are junk.
Miranda V.
I use yahoo for my email and I had one problem with getting locked out of my account for some security reason and called customer service who answered my questions quickly and were very friendly and helpful so I recommend yahoo
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I used to use Yahoo alot as a search engine when I was younger. But then google got more popular. I still use it as I have an email account with them. It is mostly for my spam emails though. And I think some family may have it as well! I still do't like the search engine much but I love their homepage with all the new articles to read. Makes it easy to stay up on current events.
Beauty L.
Their news section is more of a gossip column. I don't care what finger Kim kardastrashian scratched her bottom with, or " A celeb without makeup, oh my!" Yahoo is getting so ridiculous. Total mind control and half the writers always misspells their articles.
Diana P.
I'm not a big fan on Yahoo even though it was the first search engine I discovered. To me I feel like it's so slow. I do like how they have the news, so you can be updated about what's happening. But I prefer Google more.
Corey K.