BY YADAH

Brand from South Korea: YADAH. Rich moisture and nutrition for bright and clear skin. Excellent moisturizing power helps protect your skin after washing. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Lauren L.
YADAH products are amazing! I just recently hopped onto the Korean beauty train and let me tell you - you should definitely believe in the hype! I use the pore refining cleanser in conjunction with the pore refining toner. The combo leaves my skin feeling soft, refreshed, and clean. My pores feel tight as well. You can also use this product in the shower if you're too lazy to wash your face at the sink. Although YADAH products are hard to find in the states, you can find some online or in stores like Forever 21 (beauty section). Try it if you get the chance!
Jessica E.
Found this gem at Winners. Absolutely love the way it makes my face feel. It lathers extremely well, more lather the more you wash is circular motions. I love how when you rinse off your face it feels squeeky clean but your skin is not right at all. Recently found another bottle at Winners and picked it up for a back up. This will last a long time as you only need a pea size for your whole face. At $4.99 CAD that I paid. I dunno what I will do when I run out! Can't recommend this enough.
Mira E.
Bentong
So far, it works well in minimizing and cleansing my pores. It alsohelps in controling sebum creation which is awesome for someone with oily and acne prone skin.